User Tag List

Thread: Joystick2 Object has stopped working

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joystick2 Object has stopped working

Fusion 2.5 is only finding my Gamepads under Joystick 2 in the controls menus. I've tried removing and reconnecting Xbox One and DuelSense gamepads and Fusion will not recognise any of them as Joystick 1. I've tried forcing the input to Joystick 1 when Joystick 1/2/3/4 inputs are pressed but it just complains that there are no drivers or joystick for Joypad 1. Any ideas?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which OS are you using? Are your controllers acting as DirectInput devices? When you say it complains about a lack of drivers/devices, where are you getting this information from? Have you tried using the Xbox Gamepad object to see if they work as xinput devices?

Sorry to dump all of these questions on you, but maybe we can narrow things down a bit. Please post an MFA.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    essaie en tappant joy.cpl dans la barre de recherche windows 10 en bas a gauche et regarde la configuration de tes joysticks

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also look at the newest SDL gamepad extension. It's more supportive than Joystick 2 from what I've heard so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry this post is titled incorrectly. The problem isn't with my MFA or with the Joystick2 Object.

What has happened is I've connected a PS5 gamepad to Windows 10. Ever since then, Fusion 2.5 fails to recognise Joystick 1 in it's built-in controls. I've tried removing the PS5 controller from my system but this hasn't fixed the issue. Fusion 2.5 is working correctly on my laptop with the same MFAs, it's just the computer that had the PS5 gamepad that now doesn't work with Fusion's default controls correctly. Any idea how I can completely remove the PS5 gamepad? I've tried removing it from Bluetooth and it appears to be gone, but still the problem with Fusion persists.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search for Game Controllers within Windows. Look for a result that says set up USB game controllers.

If you see that the controller is still there, you probably didn't remove it correctly. If you click on advanced, you should be able to set the preferred controller. Change it.

There's a chance that your preferred controller is what Fusion considers the first joystick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raxabit View Post
    There's a chance that your preferred controller is what Fusion considers the first joystick.
    This has done it - Thank you! I've never known of this option before. Really glad this has corrected the problem. :]