- on mobile the hearts will overlap (custom hearts).
- on windows they're next to each other.
- on windows the final heart will be drawn off screen with only the edge of it showing before the next heart wraps onto the next line.
- this happens even though the block in which the lives objects are, ends well before the edge of the screen.
- (can work around it by making the block much smaller - then it tends to wrap the hearts sooner.)
Steam: Build and Run app through server:
- If using the Steam version of html exported then you can build and run the app through the server without any problem - but only 1 app.
- If you switch to a second app then you get the error message - can't connect to server at xxx (my correct local address).
- Can workaround this by closing Fusion, closing Steam - re-opening them both, and then can run the next app without any problem.
- Repeat for every subsequent app you need to test.
- This was not happening when I ran the apps through my standalone version - but I only have the free html exporter through the standalone version - but I could freely test them one after the other.
Mouse-over fails every now and again on Windows desktop browsers:
Active object with two animations and a mouse-over effect:
If mouse is over object - change to animation frame 1
If mouse is over object - negated - change to animation frame 0
- This fails every now and again on Windows i.e. when the game starts the animation is on frame 1 and remains on frame 1; even though you're clicking objects further down on the screen.
- This group is active from the start (because there is a bug that this fails if the group isn't active from the start.)
- I tried it on Chrome / Edge and Firefox - had a failure on all 3 at some stage
- Normally will only fail once when a game is started - I press refresh on the browser then it works correctly.
- I cannot recreate it on demand - it's erratic but happens quite often.
- It fails when running it through my website and also through itch.io's server.
- I've not seen the failure on mobile
- Failed on the free html exporter as well as the paid html exporter
(While typing this your server for the forums went down and stayed down for 20 minutes. That's a long time - you might want to choose a different time of day for a backup.)