User Tag List

Thread: Game crashes when destroying sub-application

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Game crashes when destroying sub-application

Hi all. One of my players reported a issue that game will crash when destroying sub-application, but I can't reproduce this issue on my PC.
    So, has anyone encountered this issue before? Is there something I can do to avoid this issue? e.g. some extensions do not compatiable with sub application?
    Or there is a bug in fusion?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This is not a known bug in Fusion. If you can send me your MFA and explain how your player reproduces the crash I can check with the debug version if I see something unusual.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have send you the link of mfa through PM.

1.Run the game from the first frame.
    2.Click "开始游戏" to start a new game. If it runs properly, the game will load a debug script.

3.Click mouse left to read the next line. Sub-application is used to made the phone message scene.

4.At the end of the script, when jumping to another frame (everything including sub-application will be destroyed), the game will crash.

I can't reproduce this on my PC while more than one players reported this to me. Maybe this issue can only be triggered on a specific windows version or hardware.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have send one of my players a special version with Phi's debug object, and this is what that object recorded when application crashed, hope it helps to locate the issue.

1 -1 18:49:34 *** Log opened. ***
    "EndlessShinyBlues" executing from "F:\steam\steamapps\common\EndlessShinyBlues\Endle ssShinyBlues.exe"
    Original MFA path: "F:\DEV\EndlessShinyBlues\Program\Hibiscus AVG Engine\EndlessShinyBlues.mfa"
    File first opened from frame #4(AVG_Dialogue)
    0 1 18:49:34
    0 1 18:49:44
    5 -1 18:49:44 *** Unhandled exception occured in the MMF2 program at address 0x7751E43E ***
    5 -2 18:49:44 The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.
    5 -1 18:49:44 Handling via quit.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No, it doesn't, not enough information. You need to send me the effect files I asked for if you want me to retry.