Help needed with Programming

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi,

my name is Marc. I come from Berlin. I used MMF very intensivly 15 Years ago. We made a MMOO Startup which got an end with the bursting Internet bubble at that time. I´m now 50, my path leaded me to some other Areas. I´m very happy with what i´m doing in my own company Please login to see this link..
    I stumbled over clickteam recently again. I´m absolutely amazed that this product and community ist still existing and so active!!! I was able to open my 15Years! old projects and could go on with them, wow thats what i call consistency!
    In my company we make alot of Concepts and Mockups for Software, we didn´t programm them. I was looking for Tool that i could use for rapidly making mockups… I fell in love with MMF again<3
    So a lot of Words, hope you understand a little my background.
    Now to the product and the help Part needed…Also because of Covid we are doing alot of Online Conferences, Presentations etc.
    I´m building now a first application with mmf that should be in HTML5 and at the first place i would like that i´m able to start a video on the Client side. Now we make the same e.g. with Teams and we start the video´s on the shared screen and broadcast them., this is not perfect in the meaning of quality.
    So, i need a possibility to communicate from HTML5 to a MMF App. I will just need a „stringwise“ communication possibility, so no tracking of objects etc. No need at the first place that the clients can communicate with each other. In my „old“ days i would realize this with MOO, was the hot **** at my time, Don´t know i fit ist still continued…
    I also see lacewing Blue as the upcomming mfx fpor this. Im also a „Patron“ fort he HLML5 part and hope that this will come soon. I need a quick first solution, anybody interrested?

Keep up the good work! &#128522;
    Marc

• [quote='marc70','Please login to see this link.,

my name is Marc. I come from Berlin. I used MMF very intensively 15 Years ago. We made a MMOO Startup which got an end with the bursting Internet bubble at that time. I'm now 50, my path leaded me to some other areas. I´m very happy with what i´m doing in my own company Please login to see this link..
    I stumbled over clickteam recently again. I'm absolutely amazed that this product and community is still existing and so active!!! I was able to open my 15-years! old projects and could go on with them, wow that's what i call consistency!
    In my company we make a lot of Concepts and Mockups for Software, we didn't program them. I was looking for a tool that I could use for rapidly making mockups… I fell in love with MMF again<3
    So a lot of words, hope you understand a little my background.
    Now to the product and the help part needed…Also because of COVID we are doing a lot of Online Conferences, Presentations etc.
    I'm building now a first application with mmf that should be in HTML5 and at the first place i would like that I'm able to start a video on the Client side. Now we make the same e.g. with Teams and we start the video´s on the shared screen and broadcast them., this is not perfect in the meaning of quality.
    So, i need a possibility to communicate from HTML5 to a MMF App. I will just need a "stringwise" communication possibility, so no tracking of objects, etc. No need at the first place that the clients can communicate with each other. In my "old" days i would realize this with MOO, was the hot **** at my time, Don't know if it is still continued…
    I also see Lacewing Blue as the upcoming mfx for this. I'm also a "Patron" for the HTML5 part and hope that this will come soon. I need a quick first solution, anybody interested?

Keep up the good work!

Darkwire Software Lead Programmer (C++ & C#)
    Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

• Moo was discontinued a while ago.
    HTML5 Bluewing will likely not be until late next year, at the earliest.

People tend to use Get Object, and a webserver hosting HTTP/HTTPS, to exchange chat messages; for example, asking the server every few seconds if there is a new message via a PHP page (this is called "polling").
    The server replies with the list of the last 20 messages, and changes the list for next request if there's a new message being sent.
    There was also a Please login to see this link., but it looks discontinued, and also requires a webserver.

There's also a HTML Video object for HTML5, but it will only play URLs directly, it won't send video or expose it in a way Bluewing could use as HTML5. It should already come with your Fusion install.

Thanks for your reply!
    To make my Approach more condrete. Is there somebody who could help me with:
    Help to use Get Object, and a webserver hosting HTTP/HTTPS, to exchange chat messages; for example, asking the server every few seconds if there is a new message via a PHP page?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!