User Tag List

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation System Box DX11 BUG

Found this display issue on System Box objects, it seems to only happens in DX11...
    Basically when resizing the subapp with a system box inside, the box will maintain the size like it should, but the text will stretch out of bounds with the frame resize...

Here's a demonstration:
    System Box DX11 BUG.mfa

I also think I found another related to Sub-Apps, I'm still doing some tests, but basically the sub-app would be cropped to the original frame size, despite resizing it with Window object.
    It appears that it not always happen, so this may be some kind of corruption, because it happened on a mfa but not on another, then I copied the bugged frame, the problem still shows, but when I tried the original frame that was working, it's not glitching the same way (crop the frame, repeat background color or last pixel forever, it's a bit hard to explain...)
    I found that hard coding a bigger app resolution would increase the limit where it can go without cropping it, but it's just weird that it doesn't happen in all mfas... Some wouldn't be cropped at all...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might have mentioned this in the past, but it would be great if there was a way we could add qualifiers to multiple objects without potentially erasing existing qualifiers.

Currently, you can only safely add qualifiers to a selected group of objects if every object in your selection has an identical set of qualifiers (ie. every object contains the same qualifiers, only those qualifiers, and those qualifiers were all applied in the same order). If there is any variation in your selection, then adding a new qualifier to them will erase all pre-existing qualifiers from all selected objects (which can be disastrous if you do it accidentally as there's no way to undo this and no way to see what qualifiers were removed, other than by checking an earlier version of the MFA)

As an aside, the "select all objects with the same qualifiers" feature in doesn't help here (and is probably misnamed) as it doesn't select only objects with an identical set of qualifiers. So if you choose "select all objects with the same qualifiers" on an object with qualifiers ABC, you might end up with a group like:
    ABC
    ABC
    ABC
    ABCD
    ACB
    BCA

If you then try and add qualifier E to this group, you'll end up with just:
    E
    E
    E
    E
    E
    E

This limitation can make it quite tedious to apply qualifiers to large groups of objects, as you often end up needing to do it one-by-one.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

In expression calculator I cannot enter Sin() using "Alt" key since S is already taken by Sqr.
    2021-02-26_19-13-42.png

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed something on 2.5+ that I think should be changed:
    Closed password protected groups can't be opened without the password (and this is right), so you can't see what's there, but it seems like you can copy the entire group as text with 2.5+ even when closed, so if it has sensitive data it could be stolen...
    I think this should be changed to protect the events that are there, since for this very same reason you can't open a password protected group after it has been closed.

Another suggestion, would be interesting to get Sharp-Bilinear mode for rotation and scale, looks a lot better for pixel art and shouldn't be too hard to implement like RotSprite or something...

Also, I think Yves should be aware by now, but Profiler is wrongfully pointing to frame events when there's no events in it (all events on behaviors or global event editor) and this can lead to a crash, there was some people that got it to think comments and disabled events was taking lots of time to process, so there also might be an event number parsing error or something... I'm awaiting for more proof of this

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a bug in the Sub-Application object:

Basically when there is a Sub-Application object ( with the " Display as sprite " option ticked on ) and the frame that contains that sub app and the frame that the Sub app displays scroll at the same time, it doubles the sub app Frame rate.
    I solved this issue by making the main frame ( that contains the sub app ) and the Sub app frame it self in one master frame that displays the two frames as a sub app Note: that " master frame " doesn't scroll

I really hope that this will be fixed, because this problem is really annoying to to me especially when there aren't any Sub-Application object alternatives out there

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, is a new version comming soon to solve the problem SAVE/LOAD please? because a must make an .exe without this beug for the march 10.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it's by intention or not but the Library window doesn't sort objects by name. They seem to be sorted by their creation time instead. For organizing and consistency's sake it'd be helpful if they were sorted alphabetically, like the other object lists do.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure people already asked for this, but could we get a proper built-in DeltaTime to be used on expressions?

I know there are many ways of doing this with events (most not accurate) and I believe this being done natively would be a lot more efficient and easy to use with any custom movement...
    I have a 144hz monitor and I really wish to see my games running properly without speeding up more than it should, or slowing down too much in weaker computers...
    You don't need a high refresh rate monitor to test this tho, you can just disable vsync and set the framerate to whatever you want to check if it's moving on the same pace after adding the DeltaTime to the equation...

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello
    is the version with "load scene no crash" soon available please? or it is possible to reactivate download of last versions please? i need a version without this bug very quicly

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The zoom selector sometimes gets like this: Attachment 29979

This problem has no fix other than resetting the toolbar, but that will reset all the customization I done to it, and the worst part that it happens frequently!
    I don't really know what triggers it, it just happens randomly, but I have to say that I use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom all the time so maybe that involves in the problem occurring but again I don't really know...
    Hope that it can be fixed, because honestly it's very annoying to me who uses the engine all the time

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast