User Tag List

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The best way to import the icon: import only the 256x256 image (16 million colors with alpha channel) and then right-click it and select "Copy to other resolutions".

If you made a mistake and want to reset the icon, presss SHIFT+CTRL when you click the Edit button in the Icon property.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation edrt.exe bug

Thanks for the solution!
    Although would be nice if all icons could be imported at the same time, not always the icons generated by Fusion look the best, sometimes people also want to make custom smaller resolution versions as well, but that's fine...
    Adding a custom default icon would be cool tho!

Found another bug related to the changes on edrt.exe, sometimes it will keep running in the background after closing the app window, giving the error "Encountered a sharing violation while accessing ... Temp\mftC097.tmp\app0.ccn."
    This can also mess up Steam opening Fusion again since it can't close edrt.exe automatically, Steam will say Fusion is still running if edrt.exe is running even with Fusion and Steam completely closed before trying to open Fusion again...
    Manually killing edrt.exe process do work but some people may think they need to restart their computers with can be a time consuming and a bad thing when the person can't close something that they need running in the background.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Suggestion

Ah, I was wondering if the backup format could be changed to avoid confusion, .001 (numbered file types, 3 digits) are usually used by compressing softwares as multiple parts of a compacted file, so people get really confused when they see it with the icon of WinZip/WinRar or something...
    For a long time me and other people believed that was like a cache file when you edit a mfa, some think this is just an error or even corrupted files...

So would be nice to change to something like .f001 or something (it seems like filetypes aren't really limited to 3 characters), so it people could make it open with Fusion directly without messing with other file associations...
    Also, it would really help with organization if it was a bit more like Adobe does on After Effects, it doesn't place the file loose on the same folder as the original, it creates a folder with the project name and create these backups inside this folder, would be really useful for people that set the backup to a high number so it wouldn't crowd the desktop or any other folder the mfa is in...

I'm making some nice icons on the new Windows 10 style (available for Windows Insiders right now)
    So would be nice if the backup files weren't messed up by compressing softwares that has nothing to do with Fusion, I could even make a backup file icon for it
    Here's a preview:

unknown (3).jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a Memory leak with Media Foundation when reloading mp4 files.
    even when restarting the frame.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Found another bug related to the changes on edrt.exe, sometimes it will keep running in the background after closing the app window, giving the error "Encountered a sharing violation while accessing ... Temp\mftC097.tmp\app0.ccn."
    I can't reproduce this problem, does this happen with any MFA?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I can't reproduce this problem, does this happen with any MFA?
    I think so, although I happened a lot with my latest small project, seems a bit random, I'm not sure what causes it...
    If this helps: on the mfa that happened twice I was using Registry, Get, String Tokenizer and File object for loading files and directories...
    It might be related with one of these extensions, I think Get and File object are the most likely ones to cause this...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'll check with Get, thanks. Did anyone else notice it?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrexchip View Post
    There's a Memory leak with Media Foundation when reloading mp4 files.
    even when restarting the frame.
    I can't reproduce it. Could you upload a simple MFA?

And does this happen with other video formats? If not, maybe the memory leak is in the codec used by this MP4 file?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll check with Get, thanks. Did anyone else notice it?
    I've seen this happen to some people, I think I found the problem, it's File object after loading a file, it almost ever keep the edrt.exe running closing the window...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't reproduce it. Could you upload a simple MFA?

And does this happen with other video formats? If not, maybe the memory leak is in the codec used by this MP4 file?
    https://youtu.be/rwaF8nXp6ok
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1tabh5yo4g...eotest.7z?dl=0
    this has the mfa and video

so far other formats work fine.

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast