User Tag List

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! The characters one is important, at the very least on Windows, I've seen people unable to put their company name because of this...

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I cannot reproduce it and I don't see any limitation to the number of characters in animation names. How do you reproduce it?
    Hmm I'm not sure, this is a mfa that I was working on it long before the recent updates, perhaps this has something to do with the changes...
    I hope this didn't corrupted anything... I'll let you know if I find anything else, or I could clean the mfa keeping the events that look weird, perhaps this could help you figure this out, should I do this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    the android "smooth resizing" bug can also happen inside the object aswell, it looks like it has a problem with applying smoothing to certain straight lines

heres a example , remember it only happens on actual android device
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Thanks! The characters one is important, at the very least on Windows, I've seen people unable to put their company name because of this...

Hmm I'm not sure, this is a mfa that I was working on it long before the recent updates, perhaps this has something to do with the changes...
    I hope this didn't corrupted anything... I'll let you know if I find anything else, or I could clean the mfa keeping the events that look weird, perhaps this could help you figure this out, should I do this?
    Try editing those events maybe, change the animation and then set it back to the one that was causing a problem. If the problem still happens after this then I'd like to see the MFA.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yves, alright, it seems to be present in any mfa, I figured out how it happens:

Any animation name with more than 16 characters will appear messed up on Global Event editor and Behavior Event editor.
    I also noticed that when you change the animation name, the animation name does not get updated on both Global Event editor and Behavior Event, although it seems like it's just a visual thing, event still points to the same animation.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves Sometimes, when the application (a game I did) starts, it starts with the black screen issue (The game runs, but you can't see anything). It doesn't happen always, but pretty often, can I send you the files so you can check them?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question about Global/Alt Strings/Values that only Yves might be able to answer...
    When you change Global/Alt String/Value by index, something like a high number for example 1000, will all values/strings before it be initiated (which in theory would be bad for resources/performance) or does it only initiate the ones that I change?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    the android "smooth resizing" bug can also happen inside the object aswell, it looks like it has a problem with applying smoothing to certain straight lines

heres a example , remember it only happens on actual android device

Can you share with us an Image from where you see this? Smooth feature is done by GPU, please also post the device information
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Can you share with us an Image from where you see this? Smooth feature is done by GPU, please also post the device information
    About this, it seems like the straight lines right at the sprite area limit (polygon edges) don't get smoothing, which means those appear completely sharp while the other parts shows up with AA.
    I think this might be related with how things are rendered, singe the texture is what receives the smoothing, meaning if it's too close to the edges the smoothing gets cropped off.
    Perhaps this can be avoided by adding a padding to the sprites, but I guess it would be even nicer if these polygons that hold these textures could have a padding configuration, increasing the polygon a bit but maintaining the texture the size it would be without the padding, this way nothing would be cropped off. If this was possible also on Windows, shaders would be able to render further outside the sprite area, which would also be really nice.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yves, alright, it seems to be present in any mfa, I figured out how it happens:

Any animation name with more than 16 characters will appear messed up on Global Event editor and Behavior Event editor.
    I also noticed that when you change the animation name, the animation name does not get updated on both Global Event editor and Behavior Event, although it seems like it's just a visual thing, event still points to the same animation.
    Correct, thanks! This happens in global events or behaviors, old limitation. I can fix it for normal objects (and get their full animation name from the base frame), but for qualifiers it's a bit more complicated, so for the moment I'll just remove the garbage at the end after the 15th character and I'll add it to the todo list (I think I now remember it's still in the todo list).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I have a question about Global/Alt Strings/Values that only Yves might be able to answer...
    When you change Global/Alt String/Value by index, something like a high number for example 1000, will all values/strings before it be initiated (which in theory would be bad for resources/performance) or does it only initiate the ones that I change?
    Global values are stored in a single array. When you set global value 1000, Fusion will allocate a 1000x4-byte array (and will initialize any non-initialized value, for example the last 900 values if there was only 100 values previously). This won't consume lots of resources unless you set 100000 values one by one, in this case better set the highest one first so that it allocates the array only once.

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast