Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Add backdrop bug!

Hello,

I have discovered a weird bug about adding backdrops on standard display mode:

When you paste an image / add backdrop to a layer it works fine and can add infinite numbers of them but only if there is no layer behind the layer currently used to paste image / add backdrops

When there is a layer behind it will act as creating actives as it will be limited to object limit and will lag the app the more you add them which is a very weird behavior as it works perfectly fine if there is no layer behind

to summarize all this up: it simply only works correctly if you paste image / add backdrops on layer 1

Note: it seems like a very old bug as it can be reproduced on MMF2

Here is an example that shows the problem, if the "Generic layer" is moved behind "Main layer" it produces the problem:
    Add backdrop bug.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hello Yves, Apple has update his submission process and we now need the App Tracking Transparency request window in order to publish updates/games using admob.
    I'm completly stuck and don't get any answer in the thread i've opened about that. Can't you provie me some steps to follow to manually adds this funtuions directly from xcode?
    I can't publish any update for my games, they are all rejected because of this since many weeks. I really need help. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Collision bug when objects are scaled

Hi,

I've been implementing to do light rays, and I discovered this bug:

When an object is scaled it looks like it completely messes up the collision mask and it will just not work probably at all. Here is an example that shows the problem:
    Collision bug when obstacles are scaled.mfa

Hold LMB on any obstacle to scale it up || RMB to scale it down, then the problem instantly appears.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linky View Post
    Hi,

I've been implementing to do light rays, and I discovered this bug:

When an object is scaled it looks like it completely messes up the collision mask and it will just not work probably at all. Here is an example that shows the problem:
    Collision bug when obstacles are scaled.mfa

Hold LMB on any obstacle to scale it up || RMB to scale it down, then the problem instantly appears.
    if you run off fine collision on your raycast it works but then sadly it doesnt work with circles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    if you run off fine collision on your raycast it works but then sadly it doesnt work with circles.
    Yep I realized that, but forgot to note about it, thanks for the mention though so devs can have more info about the problem

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As noted by many in the HTML5 export forum. There is a bug that makes html5 programs either crash on waiting for touch on ios browsers or not play sound if you bypass the waiting for touch option. We haven't heard from any Clickteam developers on the issue. Can this be worked on for the next update?

It seems a lot of forum members on that forum are using the HTML5 export for our jobs.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Simple suggestion for Physics

Could Apply Impulse on Physics movements get support to floats?
    Linear Velocity does support it (although it asks for 0-255 int)
    I'm trying to make a small object move slower without having to increase its density by a lot, cause I would need to increase density of all objects for this to work well...
    Box2D uses floats, so why not having it on Apply Impulse? I'm currently using a workaround which is apply impulse then set linear velocity divided by 2.0 ...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG : When application run and Font change, Bold on-off, Underline on-off i.e every function of text (Color change work), String Object not change Font in Display mode : Direct3D11 (in Display mode : Standard, Direct3D8 and Direct3D9)
    String.mfa
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to know if there are possibility to get some new sound features in clickteam fusion 2.5 to improve audio environment of my game !
    - Set low-pass of a specific chanel
    - Set high-pass of a specific chanel
    - Set fade (like pan but for front rear allowing to play sound on rear speacker for person that have surround setup) for a specific chanel
    - Add reverb / EAX options
    - Add some expressions that allow to create music / sound reactive visual effects in a game that could return current playing output volume on specifics range of frequence on a chanel.

I also notice in HTML5 that the event play sound from file won't work. The expected behavior should be to load the sound from a specific path in the web directory.

I know that some of theses ideas should be not easy to add but I'm sure that could be nice addons to create nice sound environment in game.
    Thank you

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Small interface bug

-Insert Action "Set Alterable Value..."
    -Click "Use expression" button
    -Hit Enter or press OK
    -Vertically adjust the Expression Editor by dragging the top of the window ↕
    -Now it gets a bit messed up near the top:

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast