Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    I'm getting this warning everytime, even if i don't use the fonts of this list. The message appear when i open a project or build it, even if i select "don't show again".
    I've also noticed that saving a MFA is longer than version 292.27.

Attachment 29766
    What objects do you use in your application? There is a bug in lots of iOS / Android objects that incorrectly tell Fusion they support text features although they don't and their font name is randomly initialized, causing this kind of issue (Windows gets these fonts as replacement).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I don't know if this can help, but it seems to be a good tool to test False positive issues. It's the link i've got from the Steam team about my app (build with v292.29):

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...559c/detection

I've sent the new version built with v293.1 and i'm waiting for Steam review.
    Well we're often talking about Virustotal on a regular basis here, you probably missed the posts

This is interesting. I've just tested a TestApp (https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...9691/detection) and it had only one false positive (not even Avast although they show an alert for the runtime alone... this is really puzzling...). So maybe it depends on the objects used by your application. Or other things they've found in your app data.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The detections tend to build up over time. Rescan it in a few hours and you may find that a few more scanners are picking it up.
    I scanned something 8 hours ago and rescanned it now. First scan had 4 results, new scan has 5. (Not sharing the link because it's for a game that has yet to be fully properly announced and the EXE name would spoil what it is.)
    This is still an improvement over the last version for sure, especially when using that new option to separate out the EXE and data, but a few scanners still seem to not like this for some reason.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    What objects do you use in your application? There is a bug in lots of iOS / Android objects that incorrectly tell Fusion they support text features although they don't and their font name is randomly initialized, causing this kind of issue (Windows gets these fonts as replacement).
    This is what i use (my game is ported to Android, iOS, UWP and Steam with the same MFA):
    Sans titre.png

About the false positive issue, i'm wondering how people do to release their game to Steam?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This is what i use (my game is ported to Android, iOS, UWP and Steam with the same MFA):
    Sans titre.png
    Ah yes, many objects with the font issue...

If you don't want these objects to be included in your Windows EXE, you can delete them from the data/runtime/unicode folder. You'll get a warning when you build your EXE, but you can ignore it - well in theory, because it's going to remove the events used by those objects, and replace expressions by 0 or "", and even if in theory it's safe you should check everything is working correctly in your EXE. Those objects are:

AdMob
    Android Font Packer
    Android
    Android Plus
    Android TV Controller
    GPG Achievement
    GPG Center Connect
    In-App Android
    Share on iOS (not sure about this one)
    Xbox Connect

and maybe AES Fusion too (can't check, I haven't the source code).

EDIT: ignore this, I think you'll get the font issue anyway, you need a new version of the MFX in Extensions/Unicode...

EDIT2: I'll add a protection against this bug in the next update.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the odd part about the virus is that it seems to vary depending on who scans. because microsoft defender hasnt said anything for the last 2 updates. maybe some of you actually have viruses?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No, I don't think anyone has a virus, and they would detect the virus signature.

Their virus definitions change every day, an EXE can be detected one day, not detected another day, etc.

And I don't think it depends on who scans, it depends both on the application and the moment it's scanned (as new anti-viruses may detect it or other may have fixed it between 2 scans).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's simple to add, it would be handy to have

1)ability to search for objects in "Play Sample Window" (or at least press a letter and go to the first sound that has that letter).
    2) Search for add object to debugger window.
    3)Collapse all frames in workspace tool bar

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @SevenSails perhaps the (3) can be done by using the Customize option from the toolbars

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    @SevenSails perhaps the (3) can be done by using the Customize option from the toolbars
    yes, like a button? Or right click option...

I have been using so much the search in the Event Editor to find objects. And the new search function (find all) in 2.5+ it's a game changer. It's the best Fusion feature I never thought how bad I needed

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast