User Tag List

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves Just a message to let you know that i've just passed the Steam validation without issue this time, using build 293.1

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    @Yves Just a message to let you know that i've just passed the Steam validation without issue this time, using build 293.1
    Thank you for the info.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves , I've re-tried to build the app, and I did it! It seems that finally, the Avast's guys have fixed something. It works now! Thanks for this update. I can't wait to see what else you are cooking.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yes, I got a message that says they fixed it, thank you for confirming

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So all that story about false virus is behind us now?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm just thought about one simple addition that should be pretty useful
    A option on the File menu that restore the mfa, basically loads it again erasing all unsaved changes
    Would be nice to be able to add a hotkey for this as well

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    So all that story about false virus is behind us now?
    I hope so, I'm still stuck on am old version that I'm not sure is still immune to virus alerts (but seems to be safe enough).

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nivram
    I reverted back to the earlier release.
    Marv

Marv! how do we revert? I got problems with the update for the first time in my update history since the 90s!
    1- my first focus box won´t work,
    2- My global Escape to end aplication won´t work in that edit box screen either
    3- the game won´t even get past a screen even though the event has always been there before...
    So I had to come here and post! the reason I have to revert asap is because i was just building a version to send to a client!
    btw, this is an exe/windows PC only game as it has always been

UPDATE: Wow just found out you can not revert when you have the steam version? yikes!!!!

UPDATE AGAIN: I was fast to run and fix problems and now all is ok except for the mystery of why a frame would not jump to the next when an active stopped animation was over...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Installer of the 293.1 was blocked by the Windows Defender Smart Screen...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloan View Post
    Originally Posted by nivram
    I reverted back to the earlier release.
    Marv

Marv! how do we revert? I got problems with the update for the first time in my update history since the 90s!
    1- my first focus box won´t work,
    2- My global Escape to end aplication won´t work in that edit box screen either
    3- the game won´t even get past a screen even though the event has always been there before...
    So I had to come here and post! the reason I have to revert asap is because i was just building a version to send to a client!
    btw, this is an exe/windows PC only game as it has always been

UPDATE: Wow just found out you can not revert when you have the steam version? yikes!!!!

UPDATE AGAIN: I was fast to run and fix problems and now all is ok except for the mystery of why a frame would not jump to the next when an active stopped animation was over...
    Hey, do you still have the MFA that shows the issues (and instructions to reproduce them) so that I compare with previous versions?

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast