User Tag List

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Are you in DirectX 11 mode? In this mode Fusion doesn't change the resolution (I couldn't find a way to do it yet with the current structure of the display in Fusion apps...), it stretches the display. But stretching a HD image to 4K takes time even for a GPU. This is the main thing we still have to improve for DX11.

In DirectX 9 mode, it changes the screen resolution, so this would be probably a bit faster.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so when going fullscreen in DX9 it drops 8 fps, in DX11 it drops to almost half the fps...
    One thing tho, Change Resolution mode isn't exclusive fullscreen, right?
    Because it messes with other window's positions and size when switching the resolution, this is the main reason I avoid it...

Would Exclusive Fullscreen be possible?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Change Resolution mode isn't exclusive fullscreen, right?
    It's exclusive full screen in DirectX 9 mode. It's not exclusive full screen in DirectX 11 mode yet.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I see, I remember Standard mode messing with other windows in change resolution mode, this seems to not happen in DX9 which is great!
    Although with change resolution mode on, DX11 gets a bit glitchy, the frame gets off-centered (bigger border on the right), but it's nice to know DX9 already got Exclusive Fullscreen.
    Hope to see it in DX11 in the near future if possible, or at least some optimizations to get better performance in borderless fullscreen mode.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Although with change resolution mode on, DX11 gets a bit glitchy, the frame gets off-centered (bigger border on the right).
    Hmm, what's your app window size, frame window size and current screen resolution?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    320x200 with Change Resolution Mode enabled, works fine on DX9, gets weird in DX11

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    320x200 with Change Resolution Mode enabled, works fine on DX9, gets weird in DX11
    OK I'll take a look.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    For info the build 293.1 is no longer a beta version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @Yves , Can you add options to the list object to make it a global object? I keep my data there and want one instance for the entire game. The second thing is a bug. If I create an object that doesn't exist in the current frame and exists in another frame with create action object it shows up, but if I do it with global events then it doesn't work. I wanted this object to be automatically created in every frame so I put it in global events.

Global events (Did not work)
    * Start of Frame
    New Objects : Create BaseData at (-32,-32) layer 1

Each game frame(It works)
    * Start of Frame

Note that BaseData exist only in the base frame

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aa2953b4 View Post
    Hey @Yves If I create an object that doesn't exist in the current frame and exists in another frame with create action object it shows up, but if I do it with global events then it doesn't work. I wanted this object to be automatically created in every frame so I put it in global events.

Global events (Did not work)
    * Start of Frame

Normal frame(It works)
    * Start of Frame
    This is a known issue and we cannot change it easily: Create Object works in global events only if the object exists in the frame (you can unselect its Create At Start option if you don't want it to be created when the frame starts).

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast