Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spyfrog View Post
    I can't get it updated. For some reason it stopped working in my computer when I changed CPU and I had to reinstall from scratch. Now the updater says that there is an updated and it begins to download the update - then it never finishes. It continues to restart the download of the patch for ever ("downloading update patch" dialog).
    What to do?

Isn't there manual download for the patches nowdays?
    You can download it either from the Community Passport (link in the toolbar above) and/or from the Support Forums / Product Owner's Lounge / Fusion 2.5 / Download Links thread.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    Good work thanks Yves.
    Regarding this update:
    - Windows runtime: List object now supports up to 65534 lines (it was limited to 32767 before).
    is there a complication to make lists global?
    Well, time? huge size of todo list?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    You can download it either from the Community Passport (link in the toolbar above) and/or from the Support Forums / Product Owner's Lounge / Fusion 2.5 / Download Links thread.
    Ah, thank you Yves.
    Apparently it actually worked with the built in update if I started CF 2.5 first and then chose update from within the program. So it was apparently only the updater that tries to patch at launch that didn't work. Strange...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just updated from 292.29 to 293.1 dev release version and my Kaspersky Total Security 20.0.14.1085(m) removed sdrt.exe when I started the software. I am using standalone version of Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5. I am going to revert back and test it again.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    I have just updated from 292.29 to 293.1 dev release version and my Kaspersky Total Security 20.0.14.1085(m) removed sdrt.exe when I started the software. I am using standalone version of Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5. I am going to revert back and test it again.
    Thank you, yes you're right, it's new. I've submitted the file as false positive to Kaspersky.

PS: in the meantime, don't revert back, just open Kaspersky and add an exclusion for the Fusion directory and the directory where you build your apps. They are usually quite fast to fix false positives.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, time? huge size of todo list?
    hehe sorry I didn't meant to demand it. I was using the List Object other day and wondered why the list object was never global like other objects. My guess is the object was technically different (like using windows components) than regular actives and other objects that can be global.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    I have tested it and got the same results. My AV is removing sdrt.exe in 293.1 when I start the software. I will have to stay with 292.29 I guess :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, yes you're right, it's new. I've submitted the file as false positive to Kaspersky.

PS: in the meantime, don't revert back, just open Kaspersky and add an exclusion for the Fusion directory and the directory where you build your apps. They are usually quite fast to fix false positives.
    I will do that, thank you.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    hehe sorry I didn't meant to demand it. I was using the List Object other day and wondered why the list object was never global like other objects. My guess is the object was technically different (like using windows components) than regular actives and other objects that can be global.
    Extension objects are not compatible with the "Global object" option used by active/string/counter objects, a new option has to be added in the object like the Global option in the Array object, and the code has to be done on 5 platforms (yes the List object uses the List component on each platform, but I guess retrieving the list content is not a problem).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got it, thanks Yves!

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast