User Tag List

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 372

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

  1. #81
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,107
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spyfrog View Post
    I can't get it updated. For some reason it stopped working in my computer when I changed CPU and I had to reinstall from scratch. Now the updater says that there is an updated and it begins to download the update - then it never finishes. It continues to restart the download of the patch for ever ("downloading update patch" dialog).
    What to do?

    Isn't there manual download for the patches nowdays?
    You can download it either from the Community Passport (link in the toolbar above) and/or from the Support Forums / Product Owner's Lounge / Fusion 2.5 / Download Links thread.

  2. #82
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,107
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    Good work thanks Yves.
    Regarding this update:
    - Windows runtime: List object now supports up to 65534 lines (it was limited to 32767 before).
    is there a complication to make lists global?
    Well, time? huge size of todo list?

  3. #83
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    You can download it either from the Community Passport (link in the toolbar above) and/or from the Support Forums / Product Owner's Lounge / Fusion 2.5 / Download Links thread.
    Ah, thank you Yves.
    Apparently it actually worked with the built in update if I started CF 2.5 first and then chose update from within the program. So it was apparently only the updater that tries to patch at launch that didn't work. Strange...

  4. #84
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just updated from 292.29 to 293.1 dev release version and my Kaspersky Total Security 20.0.14.1085(m) removed sdrt.exe when I started the software. I am using standalone version of Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5. I am going to revert back and test it again.

  5. #85
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,107
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    I have just updated from 292.29 to 293.1 dev release version and my Kaspersky Total Security 20.0.14.1085(m) removed sdrt.exe when I started the software. I am using standalone version of Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5. I am going to revert back and test it again.
    Thank you, yes you're right, it's new. I've submitted the file as false positive to Kaspersky.

    PS: in the meantime, don't revert back, just open Kaspersky and add an exclusion for the Fusion directory and the directory where you build your apps. They are usually quite fast to fix false positives.

  6. #86
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    331
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Well, time? huge size of todo list?
    hehe sorry I didn't meant to demand it. I was using the List Object other day and wondered why the list object was never global like other objects. My guess is the object was technically different (like using windows components) than regular actives and other objects that can be global.

  7. #87
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    I have just updated from 292.29 to 293.1 dev release version and my Kaspersky Total Security 20.0.14.1085(m) removed sdrt.exe when I started the software. I am using standalone version of Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5. I am going to revert back and test it again.
    I have tested it and got the same results. My AV is removing sdrt.exe in 293.1 when I start the software. I will have to stay with 292.29 I guess :/

  8. #88
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Thank you, yes you're right, it's new. I've submitted the file as false positive to Kaspersky.

    PS: in the meantime, don't revert back, just open Kaspersky and add an exclusion for the Fusion directory and the directory where you build your apps. They are usually quite fast to fix false positives.
    I will do that, thank you.

  9. #89
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,107
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    hehe sorry I didn't meant to demand it. I was using the List Object other day and wondered why the list object was never global like other objects. My guess is the object was technically different (like using windows components) than regular actives and other objects that can be global.
    Extension objects are not compatible with the "Global object" option used by active/string/counter objects, a new option has to be added in the object like the Global option in the Array object, and the code has to be done on 5 platforms (yes the List object uses the List component on each platform, but I guess retrieving the list content is not a problem).

  10. #90
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    331
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got it, thanks Yves!

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Build 289.0 - Beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 28th May 2017, 08:06 PM
  2. Build 285.2 - beta version
    By Olivier in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 4th May 2016, 09:20 PM
  3. Build 285.0 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 12th September 2015, 11:55 PM
  4. Build 284.2 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 17th April 2015, 04:41 PM
  5. Build 283.0 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 30th October 2014, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •