Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crian View Post
    @Yves Sometimes, when the application (a game I did) starts, it starts with the black screen issue (The game runs, but you can't see anything). It doesn't happen always, but pretty often, can I send you the files so you can check them?
    Yes I need the MFA, send me a PM or email.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Groups for expression editor

I think it would be really useful if groups could be implemented in the expression editor
    for example relaying on the groups that could be placed in the event editor and using them as to show these groups at the expression editor
    This can really help finding objects in the expression editor or just hiding/showing the ones you need when you need them

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crian View Post
    @Yves Sometimes, when the application (a game I did) starts, it starts with the black screen issue (The game runs, but you can't see anything). It doesn't happen always, but pretty often, can I send you the files so you can check them?
    Something similar has been happening to me too, and it's been scaring the bejeezus out of me, because I thought I'd broken my game somehow. But it happens with older builds that were definitely fine, so I don't think it's to do with the MFA, but to do with Fusion, Windows, or perhaps an external program getting in the way. What happens for me is that the game (which used to take ~1-2 seconds to open) now takes anywhere from ~1 to ~20 seconds to open, seemingly randomly. Sometimes it's quick as before, and sometimes it waits on a black screen for ages, for no apparent reason.

I've turned off as much of Windows Defender as I could in case it was some antivirus scan that was holding things up, but that didn't help. I revalidated the Steam cache of Fusion, and the problem went away for a few days but has come back. I had a similar problem on my laptop a couple of years ago, and reinstalling Windows made the problem go away. I'm reluctant to do that now though, in case it doesn't solve the problem or there's an less time-consuming fix.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Something similar has been happening to me too, and it's been scaring the bejeezus out of me, because I thought I'd broken my game somehow. But it happens with older builds that were definitely fine, so I don't think it's to do with the MFA, but to do with Fusion, Windows, or perhaps an external program getting in the way. What happens for me is that the game (which used to take ~1-2 seconds to open) now takes anywhere from ~1 to ~20 seconds to open, seemingly randomly. Sometimes it's quick as before, and sometimes it waits on a black screen for ages, for no apparent reason.

I've turned off as much of Windows Defender as I could in case it was some antivirus scan that was holding things up, but that didn't help. I revalidated the Steam cache of Fusion, and the problem went away for a few days but has come back. I had a similar problem on my laptop a couple of years ago, and reinstalling Windows made the problem go away. I'm reluctant to do that now though, in case it doesn't solve the problem or there's an less time-consuming fix.
    Could you send me a MFA too?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently bought a new laptop and had a similar black screen issue with fusions frame editor I assumed it was my graphics card going to sleep and not waking up

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnkycoldmadeanr View Post
    I recently bought a new laptop and had a similar black screen issue with fusions frame editor I assumed it was my graphics card going to sleep and not waking up
    Black screen in frame editor is a DX9 problem, most likely a driver issue, not sure the problem mentioned by Crian and Volnaiskra is the same one.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    About this, it seems like the straight lines right at the sprite area limit (polygon edges) don't get smoothing, which means those appear completely sharp while the other parts shows up with AA.
    I think this might be related with how things are rendered, singe the texture is what receives the smoothing, meaning if it's too close to the edges the smoothing gets cropped off.
    Perhaps this can be avoided by adding a padding to the sprites, but I guess it would be even nicer if these polygons that hold these textures could have a padding configuration, increasing the polygon a bit but maintaining the texture the size it would be without the padding, this way nothing would be cropped off. If this was possible also on Windows, shaders would be able to render further outside the sprite area, which would also be really nice.
    Oh you can entirely do this adding a transparent border for any specific images you need, the texture are all renderer using GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE which according to Kronos use

• GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE causes s coordinates to be clamped to the range , where N is the size of the texture in the direction of clamping. Where N is = 1 which brought as result the border should be [0.25, 0.75] of a texel

glTexParameter (khronos.org)
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Could you send me a MFA too?
    OK, PMed. Thanks Yves.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Can you share with us an Image from where you see this? Smooth feature is done by GPU, please also post the device information
    the bug is there in your image if you look closely enough, or zoom in, i posted some images to clearly show it and explained it on discord in the android section, but i can post them here as well if you prefer.

also it works perfectly on ios without the need for object padding

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like underline and strikeout isn't working for strings in D3D mode

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast