User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi i'm quite a new Fusion user (but used Games Factory and Klik and Play as a kid) and i'm currently making quite a big game in Fusion called 'Lone Fungus'. It's a metroidvania game with a huge world and i'm using loads of frames for different rooms.

I'm just wondering if you are planning a 'Add object to all frames on start' function for Objects in the future, would make my life so much easier as right now i have to add an object to 130+ frames each time i do a new ability or a feature which requires a new object. And also a pause feature for launched objects through the launch function, i would really like using it as it makes creating projectiles real easy except there is no way to pause them... so i can't use it. Those are the big ones, i got more suggestions on how to make the engine better but those are the big two, a lot of the stuff which you guys added to DLC+ was GREAT and i'd gladly pay again for additional features which are good, i would love to keep using it in the future and also help marketing the engine as i'm making my game and future games. I truly think Fusion could be an extremely good engine for 2D game creation, as A LOT of people want to create 2D indie games now a days.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Instead of "Add object to all frames on start", probably a "Copy to other frames..." command in the frame editor would be easier to do, and safer too as there are possible special cases to handle when other objects in other frames have the same name, etc.

What do you mean about pausing a launched object? Not sure if I understand.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copy to other frames would be big help to current Fusion frame structure. Checking/adding object on each frame can slow down the workflow. Shared folder to all (or sub) frames without need to bring everything to the frames would be the best, but probably not doable in 2.5.

What professorbasti meant by launched object pause is probably that once you launch an object, it goes its way and you can't modifiy it's movement. eg. commands like set speed, or set stop, etc. does not work and object does its flying - ignoring everything. No one uses launch function as far as I know because of this. Therefore it'd ignore your coded pause command and it'd still fly.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that would be great, just so it automatically adds an object to all frames! Im doing a metroidvania game and have 130+ frames atm where i have to copy objects manually, i mostly work with global objects, behaviours and global events so everything else is fine except that part :').

What i mean with pausing launched objects is for the launch object function, which is convenient to use for projectiles. There is right now no possible way to stop them, i can't use the in built pause function cause my game has controller support so i did my own pause function where i turn off group of events, and use the pause physics for physics objects. It all works great, but right now i have to use the bouncy ball for projectiles and it's kinda iffy to use if i have several projectiles being shot at the same time. Hope i explained that well.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Instead of "Add object to all frames on start", probably a "Copy to other frames..." command in the frame editor would be easier to do, and safer too as there are possible special cases to handle when other objects in other frames have the same name, etc.

What do you mean about pausing a launched object? Not sure if I understand.
    Where is the "Copy to other frames..." command? It is implemented in current version of Fusion?

BTW, Have you confirmed about this bug I posted last year?
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/106640-Build-292-22-Release-version?p=759379&viewfull=1#post759379

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation BUG with Collide condition

Just found this bug, it basically makes collide stop working if both objects have its animations stopped manually or by the end of a non-looping animation.
    It seems to only happen with PMO, but I'm not sure if this can happen in other scenarios...
    I've seen it trigger if jumping when inside the object (triggering in the middle of the object), but couldn't replicate in this example...
    It does trigger normally for overlap tho.

Collide bug with PMO.mfa

Edit: just noticed that if the spike animation is running, but loop is disabled for the player animation (stopped through events or animation finished), it won't be able to change animation, but other actions like jump works normally.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, this version still doesnt fix the parse issue in event editor, see the screenshots, it says that the group is empty instead of showing every events using the counter:
    Sans titre2.jpgSans titre3.jpg

Another issue with "OR" in event editor, when i pass the mouse over the last collision action, i can't get the infobox of the selected object as you can see on the screenshot, if i move the collision action over another action, the infobox will be displayed for it, but the action under it, will not show its infobox:
    Sans titre.png
    (The red circles show where my mouse is)

Those issues are really anoying when working on big projects...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I cannot reproduce this. Did you install the SWF exporter after installing the build 293.1? If so, reinstall the build 293.1. Otherwise, does this happen with any application?
    I will check it

Html5 - The windows of the sub app are invisible until the end of the move if you move them using easing object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bug with animation import

I found a bug. If you import in animation several frames at once (for example: image1.png, image2.png, image3.png, etc), and the first frame does not have an alpha channel, then the others are imported without an alpha channel, even if they have one.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are the virus definitions lately? My old build is still based on last year's June build or earlier, not sure if it's safe to re-build yet?

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast