User Tag List

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    my debugger bottom right buttons are gone, how do i get them back? ......help!

Untitled.png

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    my debugger bottom right buttons are gone, how do i get them back? ......help!

Untitled.png
    To reset the debugger window settings, open RegEdit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Clickteam\Fusion Developer 2.5\Debugger and then delete the wp, xh and sp values.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    awesome! it worked

thanks Yves

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Suggestion

I see that some users get really mad by the interface cause switching between multiple MDI child windows (editors) on Fusion can be a pain...
    I think tabs for the MDI child windows could really improve the workflow, so I looked up and it should be really easy to implement tabs for the editors...
    It's basically a just dropping an MdiTabStrip on your Mdi container form, and you have a Tabbed Mdi interface.

So as a suggestion, would be really really interesting if we could get this option on Fusion's preferences to enable these tabs, even if it was a 2.5+ exclusive it would really help a lot of users that complain about the interface.

Here's some reference of how to easily implement it:
    https://www.codeproject.com/Articles...-the-ToolStrip

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    I see that some users get really mad by the interface cause switching between multiple MDI child windows (editors) on Fusion can be a pain...
    I think tabs for the MDI child windows could really improve the workflow, so I looked up and it should be really easy to implement tabs for the editors...

So as a suggestion, would be really really interesting if we could get this option on Fusion's preferences to enable these tabs, even if it was a 2.5+ exclusive
    Yes, this would be very useful and helpful. It could speed up the entire process/workflow and I myself would love to see this as feature.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    It's basically a just dropping an MdiTabStrip on your Mdi container form, and you have a Tabbed Mdi interface.

So as a suggestion, would be really really interesting if we could get this option on Fusion's preferences to enable these tabs, even if it was a 2.5+ exclusive it would really help a lot of users that complain about the interface.

Here's some reference of how to easily implement it:
    https://www.codeproject.com/Articles...-the-ToolStrip
    Yep would be really useful, would also give me another reason to buy the add-on in the feature

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Animation speed bug!

Hello,

Recently I've been making my projects run at the same speed no matter the app's FPS then I stumbled upon a bug with the animation speed
    It looks like the animation speed is related to Movement Timer but behaves a bit weird as when I higher the app's FPS the animation gets slower

For example if I have the Movement Timer set as 60, FPS locked to 60 and Animation speed is 16 it would run fine until I increase the FPS more and more it gets slower to the point where FPS is 1000 it's extremely slow

Here is a simple example that shows the problem:
    Animation speed bug.mfa

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have something to add to the animation bug above:

It seems like disabling Movement Timer do work but it makes the animation speed match the fps instead of being independent.
    Then I tried forcing the animation speed with a event, and it seems like it works consistently in any fps, so this means something is messing with animation speed on different frame rates
    At first I thought it was something from Movement Timer do to keep the animation independent, but since constantly forcing it to for example 20 makes it run at the same speed in any fps, it might be something else...

Edit: Seems to not happen on MMF2, and only happen on Fusion 2.5 if the animation speed usually bellow 17
    It's super weird cause while changing the animation speed, it sometimes work normally

Edit2: For some reason it only happens with the Debugger closed or disabled!

Edit3: Here's an easier way to visualize it... It seems like animation speed steps weirdly the higher the frame rate is:
    Animation Speed Bug 2.mfa

It also seems like the Movement Timer change the minimum value of animation speed that it happens, so it must be some sort of wrong step of the animation speed value... The equation must be off
    At Movement timer 60 it happens bellow animation speed 17, at Movement Timer 55 it happens bellow animation speed 20

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Fire event zero times

When I fire the event zero times (via Timer Object), the application freezes. Fusion 2.5 requires precautionary measures to prevent this from happening

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Request: Frame-based fire event action instead the timer

The current implementation of the "Fire event" action is timer-based. Since it is based on actual time, it will not fire at the correct time if the game is slow. Please add a frame-based "Fire event" action to instead it.

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast