Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linky View Post
    Hello,

So The pencil tool in the Frame Editor could be much more useful if it was working correctly

For example:
    if I Undo / Redo my changes in the Frame editor the object I selected simply deselects it self automatically, that isn't good as I Undo & Redo a lot in that Editor and every time I do that I have to select the object again

Another thing:
    If I scroll with ( MMB + Mouse move ) or ( Space + Mouse Move ) there is a weird bug that happens:

1) it deselects the selected object
    2) it makes scrolling even happen just by moving the cursor around even if not holding ( Space / MMB )

=== === === === === === === ===

I think that is a problem that happens on all builds, not just this build

So i hope it gets fixed in feature update
    This will be fixed in the next update.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    This will be fixed in the next update.
    Amazing!

Thanks for all the detection to the engine over the years

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Save/Load Frame Position Event Groups Bug:

The save/load frame position action seems to have a bug where the activation state of event groups is not properly saved or loaded. Groups that have been activated or deactivated during runtime before saving the frame position may be difficult or impossible to toggle after loading the frame position.

I have attached an example file below. To reproduce, run the mfa and click on the G2, G3, and G3a buttons, in that order. Only the G1 button should remain green. Press Enter to save the file. Now either press Backspace to load the file, or first restart the frame from the debugger and then press Backspace to load the file. Everything should appear to have loaded properly, but now try clicking on the G2, G3, and G3a buttons again. If you experience the bug, clicking on those 3 buttons after loading will not toggle them anymore. Buttons G1 and G1a should still work. Pressing the keyboard bindings to toggle the buttons at this point might work slightly better than clicking on the buttons, but will be glitchy and not work as expected.

SaveLoadFrame_GroupTest.mfa

This bug happens on build 292.26 and does not seem to cause crashing. I do not know if this bug as described occurs on 293.1.

I understand there is already a known bug in the latest version where the application can crash when loading frame position, but I thought this might be a separate or related issue.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please test with this version of the mfa instead. The version in my post above had a silly mistake where the keyboard bindings weren't programmed correctly.

SaveLoadFrame_GroupTest_V2.mfa

After loading the frame, the keyboard bindings will stop functioning in the same way as with clicking on the buttons.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The save/load frame position action seems to have a bug where the activation state of event groups is not properly saved or loaded. Groups that have been activated or deactivated during runtime before saving the frame position may be difficult or impossible to toggle after loading the frame position
    This problem is fixed in the next update, it was reported recently.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm it would be nice if we could get a list or something of all features and bug fixes that are being worked on for the next update so people wouldn't keep asking for the same thing...
    BugBox as a nice place for checking this stuff

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Event Line Limit(?) Bug:

I seemed to have reached Fusion's Frame cap for Event Lines. When adding new lines beyond that point the Line Number wraps around back around to line 0 or something close to zero. This causes some funky things to occur. For example, pasting multiple lines will cause all new lines to share the same Event Line # and highlighting one of them will force all of them to become highlighted. The only workaround for this at the moment is to either, Save>Close> and re-open the mfa file, or to simply delete Event Lines elsewhere in that Frame's Event List. I don't know how many will run into this bug, but Phi said I should post about it so here I am ��

Ultimately this isn't much of a problem for me since I'm rewriting my game, but I managed to run into it a week before I started this process.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bybyblue View Post
    Event Line Limit(?) Bug:

I seemed to have reached Fusion's Frame cap for Event Lines. When adding new lines beyond that point the Line Number wraps around back around to line 0 or something close to zero. This causes some funky things to occur. For example, pasting multiple lines will cause all new lines to share the same Event Line # and highlighting one of them will force all of them to become highlighted. The only workaround for this at the moment is to either, Save>Close> and re-open the mfa file, or to simply delete Event Lines elsewhere in that Frame's Event List. I don't know how many will run into this bug, but Phi said I should post about it so here I am ��

Ultimately this isn't much of a problem for me since I'm rewriting my game, but I managed to run into it a week before I started this process.
    How many lines do you have in your frame? (or in global events if you're editing global events) The maximum number of lines the event editor can display is 30,000.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    How many lines do you have in your frame? (or in global events if you're editing global events) The maximum number of lines the event editor can display is 30,000.
    Well if I perform the Advanced Find Function to look up the last line in the frame it returns line #65526, but when displayed in fusion's editor it reads as line #4,294,967,286.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    65500 lines? Wow. IIRC I had never seen a game with more than 30,000 lines yet. I'll take a look.

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast