User Tag List

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a bug when you "Restore Window" with Window object from a Maximized with "Heading when maximized" OFF, it makes the visible area of the frame be a bit more to the bottom-right with black bars on top and left...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    the bug is there in your image if you look closely enough, or zoom in, i posted some images to clearly show it and explained it on discord in the android section, but i can post them here as well if you prefer.

also it works perfectly on ios without the need for object padding
    Can you check this image, seems to me that number two have the missing border with only add a pixel border and explained that depends on image size (your image is 128x128 but scaled 2.0ish depending on the device)
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    from what i see, your picture appears to be smoothing outside the objects now tho would have to see it on the actual device to be sure

--------------------

but i now see the bigger issue, the smoothing is being applied PER OBJECT not on the final rendered of the ENTIRE SCREEN, this makes it appear inconsistent

Because it's scaling the texture after applying the bilinear filter, This filter should be applied once, to the entire canvas as a whole so it doesn't change with object scaling & so it doesn't create many different type of smooths all on one screen

i am including an ios & and android image to show the difference of the smoothing,

the smoothing on ios looks great applying to the whole image as one, but the android looks completely ugly & unprofessional & i would not be able to release a game looking like that

i am also including the mfa of both ios and android versions

hope my explanation was clear enough
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    It seems like underline and strikeout isn't working for strings in D3D mode
    This is a known issue, those features are not supported in DX9 mode, I didn't check in DX11 mode (but if it doesn't work in this mode, then probably it can't be fixed either).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Flipping Actives

In the Active Picture object you can flip the image by scaling it to -1 or 1 ( and also it has actions for flipping )
    But for the Active object it doesn't have a one when for example scaling the X scale to -1 it will be the same as 1 because it's always an absolute value

But in a lot of cases flipping is needed, because it can make stuff much easier to do or just preserve memory and space usage
    So if it can be implemented in the current engine it would be one of the most useful features added to the engine

Also thanks a lot for your work and dedication to your program Clickteam staff!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    from what i see, your picture appears to be smoothing outside the objects now tho would have to see it on the actual device to be sure

--------------------

but i now see the bigger issue, the smoothing is being applied PER OBJECT not on the final rendered of the ENTIRE SCREEN, this makes it appear inconsistent

Because it's scaling the texture after applying the bilinear filter, This filter should be applied once, to the entire canvas as a whole so it doesn't change with object scaling & so it doesn't create many different type of smooths all on one screen

i am including an ios & and android image to show the difference of the smoothing,

the smoothing on ios looks great applying to the whole image as one, but the android looks completely ugly & unprofessional & i would not be able to release a game looking like that

i am also including the mfa of both ios and android versions

hope my explanation was clear enough

Image comes from a Samsung A50.

Yes, Android draw as per object and iOS draw to an FBO, this has been since original concept, and is related to android performance.

==========================================

Let me know if you want to try something send me a PM
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Let me know if you want to try something send me a PM
    sent you a PM

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just something for consideration in case its simple to add:
    How about allow retrieve the frame NAME using expression?
    such like in this menu
    frameString.png

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    You can actually use MMF2/CF Params object to do this, but it's Windows only.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    such like in this menu
    frameString.png
    Yeah it would be also amazing if we could transition to different frames via there names too

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast