User Tag List

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Now it gets a bit messed up near the top
    Can't reproduce this on my end, you might have to update your graphics drivers

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    Can't reproduce this on my end, you might have to update your graphics drivers
    I can reproduce it, and I'm on the latest drivers:
    Messed up expression editor.jpg

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bug found in created backdrops + Replace color

When you create a backdrop and switches the color of the origin active, it will make previously created backdrops to be invisible until the active changes colors again.
    This will cause a strange flickering where some backdrops may be visible (with colors changed since they share the sprites of the active) and some may be invisible.
    Looks really interesting, but doesn't look intended. Changing the colors of the backdrops I get, no problem there, but making them temporarily invisible looks wrong...
    It seems like this is also affected by Load Frame action, so when you replace the frame once, some will get invisible some visibile, they will replace the sprite normally
    (which is kind of interesting actually, didn't knew you could do this)

Here's a example of the bug:
    Backdrop flickering bug.mfa

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bug report

If you check "Don't include at build time" on a frame properties and have a "Next frame" action on the frame before it (or "Previous frame" action on the frame after it) it will close the application instead of skipping it.
    Happens with built-exe as well, not just when running from inside Fusion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Rotating and scaling in frame editor without affecting the actual sprite

Hey,

As the title says that's perfectly it, when I rotate or resize an object in the frame editor it changes the actual sprite which isn't something I like much.

So it would be nice to have an option that doesn't affect the actual sprite and just initialize the angle / scale of the object.

I know I can ofc just have values stored that can do this...but I also want a visual representation in the frame editor, just like how it already looks, but without it changing the actual sprite.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

I was very happy do discover recently the ability to set the caret position for the edit box!

However, setting it to anything else than 0 causes an instant crash on my system.

Does this happen for everyone? If so it would be great if this could be fixed!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirEatAlot View Post
    I was very happy do discover recently the ability to set the caret position for the edit box!

However, setting it to anything else than 0 causes an instant crash on my system.

Does this happen for everyone? If so it would be great if this could be fixed!
    Here's the fix:
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/108283-Changing-caret-position-via-a-command-crashes-the-program-every-time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Zooming while using path movement editor

I don't know if this is possible by any means as it's hardcoded in Fusion to set zoom to 100%

But maybe it can be added? if possible that will be really nice for much feasible path editing

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sry didnt know this had been covered already, thanks for the fix!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Object doesn't overlap with another object not scoping correctly

Hello,

First of all it appears to be a very old bug so I don't know if it can be fixed

When testing for an object that doesn't overlap with another object it just doesn't scope correctly with multiple objects while it works perfectly fine with Object doesn't overlap with a backdrop

ofc that can be solved with for each loop check, but the problem is for each loop is very heavy with a lot of objects

Collision difference.mfa

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast