User Tag List

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Expression editor preferences messing one thing!

Hi,

In expression editor preferences you can changed the color of syntax but it just messing the need to change the that true black font color in some text in the expression editor, as it seems there is no way to change it in preferences

So it just needs one more option

Expression editor color syntax.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To add onto Linky's post: I might be mistaken but I cannot seem to find a way to change the Expression Editor's Edit Box background color. It would be very handy if possible.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, do you happen to know if there's a way when searching through the event editor via CNTRL+F to find the Next instance of a word?

For example whenever I search for term X, it always brings me to the first instance of "term X" however I want to know if I could continue to cycle through the rest of the events looking for the next time term X pops up, and the next, and etc?

Would be REALLY helpful if this existed. Hell I just stumbled upon CNTRL+G for the first time the other week! Who knows what other shortcuts there are in this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Del_Duio View Post
    Hey guys, do you happen to know if there's a way when searching through the event editor via CNTRL+F to find the Next instance of a word?

For example whenever I search for term X, it always brings me to the first instance of "term X" however I want to know if I could continue to cycle through the rest of the events looking for the next time term X pops up, and the next, and etc?

Would be REALLY helpful if this existed. Hell I just stumbled upon CNTRL+G for the first time the other week! Who knows what other shortcuts there are in this?
    Use F3, my dude. It's Find Next in a lot of older programs, like Notepad.
    You can see/edit keyboard shortcuts by right-clicking any toolbar, pressing Customize, and switching to Keyboard tab. ^.^

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    Use F3, my dude. It's Find Next in a lot of older programs, like Notepad.
    You can see/edit keyboard shortcuts by right-clicking any toolbar, pressing Customize, and switching to Keyboard tab. ^.^
    Yes! Awesome thanks a bunch, man! That is SOOO helpful to me as I search through my event editor a hell of a lot and there's like 9000 lines.

Been using this since 2005 and had no idea you could customize keyboard shortcuts either.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes! Awesome thanks a bunch, man! That is SOOO helpful to me as I search through my event editor a hell of a lot and there's like 9000 lines.
    If you have CF2.5+ DLC, it gets better, there's an Edit > Find All (Ctrl-Shift-F) which searches object names, global values, global events, etc.

Been using this since 2005 and had no idea you could customize keyboard shortcuts either.
    Yea, it's kinda weirdly hidden. The most accessible Keyboard shortcuts (Tools > Keyboard shortcuts) is read-only, weirdly enough.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour,

La mise à jour 293.2 va être disponible quand ?

Merci et bonne journée

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Suggestion for MDI stuff and themes

Hi, I found out about this little thing here that is able to replace MDI stuff with something a lot smoother and it's also themeable!
    I'm using Fusion 2.5 on Windows 11 Insider, and I'm impressed by how much Microsoft doesn't care about updating MDI stuff (unless Fusion is stuck in a old version of it), it still looks like Windows 7 and performs really bad.
    This could also replace the current "MDI" implementation that people can use on their applications, making it a lot more interesting.

Capture2.jpg

Here's the source code:
    https://github.com/Tory05/wpfmdi

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
    BUG : When application run and Font change, Bold on-off, Underline on-off i.e every function of text (Color change work), String Object not change Font in Display mode : Direct3D11 (in Display mode : Standard, Direct3D8 and Direct3D9)
    Attachment 30195
    Not resolve in 293-2

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
    Not resolve in 293-2
    This is how fonts work in DX11 mode. TTF files are embedded in the application when you build it. Bold fonts are provided in separate TTF files. If you want bold fonts to be embedded make sure you include string objects with these fonts in bold mode (even invisible strings, just to make sure the font is emebedded).

PS: Underline doesn't work in DirectX mode.

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast