User Tag List

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    This is how fonts work in DX11 mode. TTF files are embedded in the application when you build it. Bold fonts are provided in separate TTF files. If you want bold fonts to be embedded make sure you include string objects with these fonts in bold mode (even invisible strings, just to make sure the font is emebedded).

PS: Underline doesn't work in DirectX mode.
    That means font can not use from font list ? User of any application depend only emebedded font ? They are not change font from font list. his own install are font are not use.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
    That means font can not use from font list ? User of any application depend only emebedded font ? They are not change font from font list. his own install are font are not use.
    Correct, in DirectX 11 this doesn't work. Use DX9 or Standard mode if you want to do this. The ability to load fonts from an installed font on the end-user machine in DX11 mode is in the wish list for a future version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! I was just wondering when we will have the next official release?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm working on a 2 player fighting game and I need a way to make split-screen, I've tried Viewport but it only works if the object is under the viewports and I can't find a way to use sub applications, Please help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I have a bug to report. I had the bright idea to create an index program that essentially makes an index of shortcuts to dosbox and dos games. The shortcuts are relative so they work regardless of what drive the program, dosbox, and the games are on, so long as they are in the appropriate directories on the same drive. This makes the whole dos game setup portable.

But I have run into a problem. When I test the program in Fusion, it works flawlessly. Clicking the shortcut brings up dosbox and loads the appropriate game. From within dosbox, I can then press alt-enter to make my dos game full screen. When I am done playing the game and I close dosbox, the index program pops back up. Then I can choose another game to play.

But this doesn't work when I build the program. The moment I try to switch dosbox to fullscreen the index program resizes itself AND terminates dosbox (and my dos game along with it). I have tried disabling full screen within the index program and the same behavior still occurs. I have tried ordering the index program to terminate once it runs dosbox and dosbox will STILL crash even though the Fusion program is no longer running.

If it just worked in the built application the way it does when tested under Fusion, everything would be all right. But it doesn't.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38