User Tag List

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    @NaitorStudios, sorry for asking again, could you post a simple MFA for which you can reproduce the sharing violation issue with edrt.exe? I'm still unable to reproduce it. And I don't see very well what you mean by "File object after loading a file", as the File object has no option to load a file (I tried the Open Load Selector action, but I don't get any sharing violation error after closing and running the app again).
    @Yves, I don't know if this helps or whether it's relevant, but I occasionally get sharing violation errors with edrt.exe when I Run Application too soon after just having run it. You could try and recreate this by repeatedly running/quitting/running/quitting an MFA. It might help to add an event that ends the application upon pressing F8, so you can just repeatedly press F8. You could try it with the MFA I sent you recently since the problem has been known (by me) to happen on that MFA. It has F9 mapped to end application already.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Yves, I'm having a super weird issue with a mfa... It says it's incompatible with Standard and Free (parhaps even Dev) version, I didn't used anything fancy, for free version I thought it could be the behavior since I'm not sure if this is available on Free...
    But still pretty weird that it doesn't work on Standard, I swear I didn't touched any Plus features and there's no way I used Dev features also... Could you please check what's causing it?
    This is worrying since I do a lot of examples, some even paid

Freeze Time.mfa

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I asked about adding a built-in DeltaTime function before, the setup through events is fairly simple, but it would be really interesting to get this natively. I use a ratio to control time speed, for some reason 12 seems to be the default.
    Here's how it looks:

dt.png

But that's not why I'm posting this... I was wondering it it could be added an action to set the "Movement timer base" thing, a way to retrieve it through extensions would be nice as well.
    I guess it wouldn't be too hard to add... ? Cause when I control time, these built-in movements, and specially, animations, follows "Movement timer base" update rate, makes it looks like moon gravity instead of slowmotion...
    It also seems like Pinball movement is not hooked to "Movement timer base"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Object filter issue in event editor

Hi, I don't know if this problem has been already reported.

In my project, when I filter event with "group good" it seem to don't show me all the related lines. I notice that the missing lines are in child events.
    I place two screenshot to show the problem. As you can see on it, line 228 should appear in filtered view but it didn't.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation The pencil tool in the Frame Editor needs fixing

Hello,

So The pencil tool in the Frame Editor could be much more useful if it was working correctly

For example:
    if I Undo / Redo my changes in the Frame editor the object I selected simply deselects it self automatically, that isn't good as I Undo & Redo a lot in that Editor and every time I do that I have to select the object again

Another thing:
    If I scroll with ( MMB + Mouse move ) or ( Space + Mouse Move ) there is a weird bug that happens:

1) it deselects the selected object
    2) it makes scrolling even happen just by moving the cursor around even if not holding ( Space / MMB )

=== === === === === === === ===

I think that is a problem that happens on all builds, not just this build

So i hope it gets fixed in feature update

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Yves, I'm having a super weird issue with a mfa... It says it's incompatible with Standard and Free (parhaps even Dev) version, I didn't used anything fancy, for free version I thought it could be the behavior since I'm not sure if this is available on Free...
    But still pretty weird that it doesn't work on Standard, I swear I didn't touched any Plus features and there's no way I used Dev features also... Could you please check what's causing it?
    This is worrying since I do a lot of examples, some even paid

Freeze Time.mfa
    It's because you use a qualifier in the behavior of the Freeze Time [Widget] object. Qualifiers in global events and behaviors are supported only in 2.5+

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waw_demmon View Post
    Hi, I don't know if this problem has been already reported.

In my project, when I filter event with "group good" it seem to don't show me all the related lines. I notice that the missing lines are in child events.
    I place two screenshot to show the problem. As you can see on it, line 228 should appear in filtered view but it didn't.
    Yes it was reported but I've no MFA in which this happens and I can't reproduce it at all from scratch. Could you post a MFA here or send one to me by PM please?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    Attachment 30114
    Not sure if this was reported before or anything but I got a crash when loading a text from list when frame has a transition and the list is not ticked "create before frame transition".
    The workaround is simple just tick the "create before frame transition". for the List object.
    This is exactly why "Create before frame transition" was added (because iirc fixing the crash automatically was either not possible or source of performance issues or I don't remember what).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    It's because you use a qualifier in the behavior of the Freeze Time [Widget] object. Qualifiers in global events and behaviors are supported only in 2.5+
    Thanks for the reply! I thought this only happened to Qualifiers on Global Event editor, I'll keep this in mind in case anyone get into a similar situation.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a similar thing with 'find all'. It lists ghost events that does not exist anymore.

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast