Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yay, I see the list.

Yes the numbers are displayed as negative, but afaik it's not a problem, the correct value is passed to the Steamworks object. The problem was just the floating point conversion done by the Val function.

On my machine the files are correctly downloaded in the Downloads sub-folder of the MFA.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Yay, I see the list.

Yes the numbers are displayed as negative, but afaik it's not a problem, the correct value is passed to the Steamworks object. The problem was just the floating point conversion done by the Val function.

On my machine the files are correctly downloaded in the Downloads sub-folder of the MFA.
    Wait. WHAT? How. They're still not downloading on my end and I'm still getting the error.
    I am so confused.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsilvers View Post
    Wait. WHAT? How. They're still not downloading on my end and I'm still getting the error.
    I am so confused.
    Hmm, my Steamworks object hasn't the same size as the Clickstore version, although they've been built the same day (maybe just due to a new version of VS), and I see I've a different steam_api.dll in my test folder. Maybe it's the reason...

I need to do some tests and maybe some changes to avoid conflicts between the steam_api used by Fusion and the one used by Steamworks, if I need to change it. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Done, it was fast. I've sent you a PM.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having lot of odd behavior in Fusion. Can't say if it's done by update or I did something to my build. When I am using frame editor, building level in Fusion, placing objects on frame using ctrl+v sometimes over 80% of all objects on frame dissapear and all progress is lost. Anyone else? Might be Steam integrity or something did the verify and redownload. If this will occur I'll record it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the current version, I am getting this error when trying to compile to swf:
    Code:
    Loading configuration file C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5\Data\Runtime\Flash\Flex\frameworks\flex-config.xml
    C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Events\CEventProgram.as(1861): col: 13 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var bBreak:Boolean = ((rhEventGroup.evgFlags & CEventGroup.EVGFLAGS_BREAK) != 0);
    								    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Events\CEventProgram.as(3960): col: 12 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var curEvgList:Array = nestedEvgOffsetStack.pop();
    							    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Events\CEventProgram.as(3961): col: 12 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var curEvtList:Array = nestedEvtOffsetStack.pop();
    							    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Events\CEventProgram.as(3979): col: 10 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var curEvgList:Array = new Array();
    					    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Events\CEventProgram.as(3980): col: 10 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var curEvtList:Array = new Array();
    					    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Events\CEventProgram.as(3985): col: 10 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var c:int;
    					    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Actions\CAct.as(810): col: 10 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var newAct:CAct = null;
    					    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Conditions\CND_EXTCMPVARINT.as(16): col: 7 Warning: var 'valueZero' will be scoped to the default namespace: CND_EXTCMPVARINT: internal.  It will not be visible outside of this package.

var valueZero:CValue=new CValue(0);
    		    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Conditions\CND_NOSPSAMPLAYING.as(23): col: 8 Warning: variable 'bPlaying' has no type declaration.

var bPlaying = false;
    			    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Conditions\CND_NOSPSAMPLAYING.as(24): col: 8 Warning: variable 'nSound' has no type declaration.

var nSound = -1;
    			    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Conditions\CND_EXTCMPVARDBL.as(16): col: 7 Warning: var 'valueZero' will be scoped to the default namespace: CND_EXTCMPVARDBL: internal.  It will not be visible outside of this package.

^

Error: Java heap space

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    	at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source)
    	at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.grow(Unknown Source)
    	at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.ensureCapacity(Unknown Source)
    	at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
    	at flash.swf.RandomAccessBuffer.write(RandomAccessBuffer.java:90)
    	at flash.swf.SwfEncoder.writeUI16(SwfEncoder.java:59)
    	at flash.swf.TagEncoder.encodeTagHeader(TagEncoder.java:305)
    	at flash.swf.TagEncoder.encodeTag(TagEncoder.java:254)
    	at flash.swf.TagEncoder.exportAssets(TagEncoder.java:1929)
    	at flash.swf.tags.ExportAssets.visit(ExportAssets.java:38)
    	at flash.swf.MovieEncoder.export(MovieEncoder.java:128)
    	at flex2.compiler.API.encode(API.java:4077)
    	at flex2.tools.Compiler.mxmlc(Compiler.java:304)
    	at flex2.tools.Compiler.main(Compiler.java:53)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't wanna be rude or anything. But Thank you a lot for this... it's been 10 years since that was an issue and this pissed me off back on windows XP to see that the exe wasn't unpacked. And every time I build something nowadays it triggers a false positive on any GameJam and stuff. I want to be more serious about game development and that was such a HUGE issue with fusion for a long time now.

- Windows build: new "Unpacked EXE" option in the Windows property tab. If this option is selected, DLL's and extension files are copied to a Modules sub-directory (you can change the name), and the app data are saved to a .DAT file with the same name as the EXE, this may reduce a bit the risk of false positive. You can use this option if you get false positives in the future and don't need a single EXE without other files. However, the best and most secure solution to avoid false positives is signing your EXE with a code signing certificate (not free), and not use this option so that your app data is signed too.
    It is greatly done! it's subtle and works with my tester that has Bitdefender on his computer and kept blaming me for the false positive! Huge thanks!

If I have something to say about it, is that maybe the Unpacking can rename the ".mfx / .mvx" file names with other names that the current ".mfx" extension to be more subtle? I got "pinball.mvx" and that might looks weird for gamers to see a name like this in the game files lol.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @GlitchyDust well, it could be renamed to .dll, since that's what those really are...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah for sure but I meant about the actual "Name".

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aa2953b4 View Post
    In the current version, I am getting this error when trying to compile to swf:
    Code:
    Loading configuration file C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5\Data\Runtime\Flash\Flex\frameworks\flex-config.xml
    C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Events\CEventProgram.as(1861): col: 13 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var bBreak:Boolean = ((rhEventGroup.evgFlags & CEventGroup.EVGFLAGS_BREAK) != 0);
    								    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Events\CEventProgram.as(3960): col: 12 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var curEvgList:Array = nestedEvgOffsetStack.pop();
    							    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Events\CEventProgram.as(3961): col: 12 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var curEvtList:Array = nestedEvtOffsetStack.pop();
    							    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Events\CEventProgram.as(3979): col: 10 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var curEvgList:Array = new Array();
    					    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Events\CEventProgram.as(3980): col: 10 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var curEvtList:Array = new Array();
    					    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Events\CEventProgram.as(3985): col: 10 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var c:int;
    					    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Actions\CAct.as(810): col: 10 Warning: Duplicate variable definition.

var newAct:CAct = null;
    					    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Conditions\CND_EXTCMPVARINT.as(16): col: 7 Warning: var 'valueZero' will be scoped to the default namespace: CND_EXTCMPVARINT: internal.  It will not be visible outside of this package.

^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Conditions\CND_NOSPSAMPLAYING.as(23): col: 8 Warning: variable 'bPlaying' has no type declaration.

var bPlaying = false;
    			    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Conditions\CND_NOSPSAMPLAYING.as(24): col: 8 Warning: variable 'nSound' has no type declaration.

var nSound = -1;
    			    ^

C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\Fla6962.tmp\Conditions\CND_EXTCMPVARDBL.as(16): col: 7 Warning: var 'valueZero' will be scoped to the default namespace: CND_EXTCMPVARDBL: internal.  It will not be visible outside of this package.

^

Error: Java heap space

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    	at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source)
    	at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.grow(Unknown Source)
    	at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.ensureCapacity(Unknown Source)
    	at java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
    	at flash.swf.RandomAccessBuffer.write(RandomAccessBuffer.java:90)
    	at flash.swf.SwfEncoder.writeUI16(SwfEncoder.java:59)
    	at flash.swf.TagEncoder.encodeTagHeader(TagEncoder.java:305)
    	at flash.swf.TagEncoder.encodeTag(TagEncoder.java:254)
    	at flash.swf.TagEncoder.exportAssets(TagEncoder.java:1929)
    	at flash.swf.tags.ExportAssets.visit(ExportAssets.java:38)
    	at flash.swf.MovieEncoder.export(MovieEncoder.java:128)
    	at flex2.compiler.API.encode(API.java:4077)
    	at flex2.tools.Compiler.mxmlc(Compiler.java:304)
    	at flex2.tools.Compiler.main(Compiler.java:53)
    I cannot reproduce this. Did you install the SWF exporter after installing the build 293.1? If so, reinstall the build 293.1. Otherwise, does this happen with any application?

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast