Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bybyblue View Post
    Well if I perform the Advanced Find Function to look up the last line in the frame it returns line #65526, but when displayed in fusion's editor it reads as line #4,294,967,286.
    What are you doing there to have that much

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    65500 lines? Wow. IIRC I had never seen a game with more than 30,000 lines yet. I'll take a look.
    Update: the display issue is fixed, however there is a hard-coded limit to 65535 events that is difficult to remove as it involves either a MFA format change, or complex workarounds. I suggest that you either optimize your events or move a part of them to global events or objects behaviors.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour Yves,

Objet : Explorer

Serait-il possible dans la prochaine mise à jour de pouvoir afficher les images et non les icones dans les modes affichages de l'objet Explorateur(explorer) :

-Icones larges.
    -Icones petites

Merci et bonne journée

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pl View Post
    Bonjour Yves,

Objet : Explorer

Serait-il possible dans la prochaine mise à jour de pouvoir afficher les images et non les icones dans les modes affichages de l'objet Explorateur(explorer) :

-Icones larges.
    -Icones petites

Merci et bonne journée
    Bonjour, non désolé, ça ne sera pas possible, en tout cas pas pour les prochaines mise à jour.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good ^^ノ

But yea, I'm well ahead of you on the optimization part. Phi suggested that perhaps Fusion should warn or prevent you from adding Events once you reach that 65535 limit as it's still possible to insert Event Lines past that point, it's just not ideal lol

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Someone brought my attention to a strange problem related to how built-in input works, cause it seems like the simple act of adding SDL Joystick object on the frame can cause the built-in keyboard input to get delayed after a few quick key presses...
    Phi said SDL can't be moved to another thread so he can't fix it on the extension...
    But the weirdest part (and what got me wondering if this could be fixed Fusion-side) is that somehow, the keyboard input delay only seems to happen with Debugger either disabled (also built as exe) or closed, but it doesn't seem to happen with Debugger open!
    It seems to not be affected by the tree listview, closing all folders changes nothing, but closing or disabling the debugger itself and the issue starts to happen...

Got me thinking if Fusion handles the built-in keyboard presses differently when Debugger is open, perhaps in another thread to be able to display something on debugger (?), so when you close it runs on the main thread, causing the two to conflict somehow...
    I'm probably wrong in this theory, but something on the Debugger itself changes this behavior... At first I thought it was because a drop in FPS or something but it doesn't seem to be the reason.

I'm using Phi's version of SDL Joystick object, this probably also happens with the original one, you can find Phi's version at Dark-Wire or his Github.
    Here's the mfa to replicate the issue, cause I think some other objects may cause a similar problem.
    SDL keyboard delay.mfa

Edit: Phi looked at it and the only possible delay is Handle() or GetDebugTree(), and the second shouldn't happen if the debugger is gone... Could be the point where the issue starts.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Following on from the above...Yves, it would be really great if we could get a Clickteam-made gamepad that works out of the box. We have to jump through many hoops just to get gamepads working properly using the various outdated and/or community-made extensions. And as the previous post suggests, the difficulties don't seem like they're going away any time soon.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Following on from the above...Yves, it would be really great if we could get a Clickteam-made gamepad that works out of the box. We have to jump through many hoops just to get gamepads working properly using the various outdated and/or community-made extensions. And as the previous post suggests, the difficulties don't seem like they're going away any time soon.
    It's a thing about current Fusion 2.5 runtime, Clickteam making a new extension like this is too much effort sadly
    They will definitely improve this in Fusion 3 as one of F3 blogs mentioned about

But F3 is long way away...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linky View Post
    It's a thing about current Fusion 2.5 runtime, Clickteam making a new extension like this is too much effort sadly
    They will definitely improve this in Fusion 3 as one of F3 blogs mentioned about

But F3 is long way away...
    Actually we started making one recently, based on how it works in F3, but it got stopped for various reasons. If possible we'll complete it at some point, but it depends on our schedule for F3.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bybyblue View Post
    Sounds good ^^ノ

But yea, I'm well ahead of you on the optimization part. Phi suggested that perhaps Fusion should warn or prevent you from adding Events once you reach that 65535 limit as it's still possible to insert Event Lines past that point, it's just not ideal lol
    Done. In the meantime I've also removed the 30,000 displayed events limitation, the event editor can now display up to 65535 lines.

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast