User Tag List

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Could we get the index on the list of Alt Values/Strings for objects like it does on Global Values/Strings? It feels like this was overlooked...
    This would be quite useful! Agreed on this. Also it'd be nice to see the correct value index, eg. if value A's index is 0, then it could also have this number asigned, so it's not confusing to users.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the Group toolbar in 293.2! Great addition.

I have also a feedback on this. It may be not doable due to recent UI? But this would be great feature and I am surprised none brought it up in the years??
    28x40.png

An ability to add comment directly to your values/strings. But if this'd be complicated now, then I hope we'll see this feature in F3.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YesNoYes View Post
    Don't know if this has been brought up by anyone else (apologies if it has), but I'm having an issue installing this update.

Click team Fusion Developer 2.5 has not been totally installed because of the following reason:

Examples/AdMob/Test AdMob iOS.mfa: This file contains invalid data (error 11FD)

You will have to run this utility again to completely install Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5
    Maybe a download error? Clear your cache and redownload the file.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves
    It's all good, I managed to install successfully with the second attempt. I just disregarded the message & re-downloaded the patch.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should probably add that I was also quite behind on Windows 10 updates when I attempted to install CTF the first time (my usual dev PC is a Windows 7 laptop) & when I installed the second time it was after Windows had updated. Perhaps that may have been a factor why the installation failed at first.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a bug on animation editor, when you delete some frames and have "Back to" set to a frame that are now deleted, it will go to a missing frame displaying blank.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep that happens to me too

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got this weird text glitch on a animation name has 16 characters... You can see that it seems to pick a random character instead

Screenshot 2021-04-11 120254.png

On actions it crops the name:

mmf2u_6YhWDBVlwB.png

Looking even weirder here:

mmf2u_0CcjcH2SwM.png

Fusion is having some trouble with some special characters as well, you can't have & in any of the About properties or it can't even build for some platforms (Android for example)
    It seems like this wasn't happening on previous builds, so it must have something to do with the internal changes...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    BUG: on the android exporter, when "smooth resizing" is enabled it only smooths inside the object,

so if an object is on a background, the outer rim of the object will be sharp and not smooth into the background, making things look very ugly

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Got this weird text glitch on a animation name has 16 characters... You can see that it seems to pick a random character instead
    I cannot reproduce it and I don't see any limitation to the number of characters in animation names. How do you reproduce it?

Fusion is having some trouble with some special characters as well, you can't have & in any of the About properties or it can't even build for some platforms (Android for example)
    There is a known issue in the latest build, you can't use '&', '\' or '"' characters in the app or company name otherwise the EXE won't run, this is fixed in the next update. '&' has always been a problem for Andorid I think, I've tested with the build 292.22 and build was failing with it too. I'll chedck if we can fix it.

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast