User Tag List

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37
Results 361 to 366 of 366

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

  1. #361
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Linky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb Expression editor preferences messing one thing!

    Hi,

    In expression editor preferences you can changed the color of syntax but it just messing the need to change the that true black font color in some text in the expression editor, as it seems there is no way to change it in preferences

    So it just needs one more option

    Expression editor color syntax.jpg

  2. #362
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    chrilley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,015
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To add onto Linky's post: I might be mistaken but I cannot seem to find a way to change the Expression Editor's Edit Box background color. It would be very handy if possible.

  3. #363
    Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Del_Duio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cygnus X-I
    Posts
    958
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, do you happen to know if there's a way when searching through the event editor via CNTRL+F to find the Next instance of a word?

    For example whenever I search for term X, it always brings me to the first instance of "term X" however I want to know if I could continue to cycle through the rest of the events looking for the next time term X pops up, and the next, and etc?

    Would be REALLY helpful if this existed. Hell I just stumbled upon CNTRL+G for the first time the other week! Who knows what other shortcuts there are in this?

  4. #364
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Phi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,978
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Del_Duio View Post
    Hey guys, do you happen to know if there's a way when searching through the event editor via CNTRL+F to find the Next instance of a word?

    For example whenever I search for term X, it always brings me to the first instance of "term X" however I want to know if I could continue to cycle through the rest of the events looking for the next time term X pops up, and the next, and etc?

    Would be REALLY helpful if this existed. Hell I just stumbled upon CNTRL+G for the first time the other week! Who knows what other shortcuts there are in this?
    Use F3, my dude. It's Find Next in a lot of older programs, like Notepad.
    You can see/edit keyboard shortcuts by right-clicking any toolbar, pressing Customize, and switching to Keyboard tab. ^.^

  5. #365
    Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Del_Duio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cygnus X-I
    Posts
    958
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    Use F3, my dude. It's Find Next in a lot of older programs, like Notepad.
    You can see/edit keyboard shortcuts by right-clicking any toolbar, pressing Customize, and switching to Keyboard tab. ^.^
    Yes! Awesome thanks a bunch, man! That is SOOO helpful to me as I search through my event editor a hell of a lot and there's like 9000 lines.

    Been using this since 2005 and had no idea you could customize keyboard shortcuts either.

  6. #366
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Phi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,978
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Del_Duio View Post
    Yes! Awesome thanks a bunch, man! That is SOOO helpful to me as I search through my event editor a hell of a lot and there's like 9000 lines.
    If you have CF2.5+ DLC, it gets better, there's an Edit > Find All (Ctrl-Shift-F) which searches object names, global values, global events, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_Duio View Post
    Been using this since 2005 and had no idea you could customize keyboard shortcuts either.
    Yea, it's kinda weirdly hidden. The most accessible Keyboard shortcuts (Tools > Keyboard shortcuts) is read-only, weirdly enough.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Similar Threads

  1. Build 289.0 - Beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 28th May 2017, 08:06 PM
  2. Build 285.2 - beta version
    By Olivier in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 4th May 2016, 09:20 PM
  3. Build 285.0 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 12th September 2015, 11:55 PM
  4. Build 284.2 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 17th April 2015, 04:41 PM
  5. Build 283.0 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 30th October 2014, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •