User Tag List

Thread: App Store Connect - AppTrackingTransparency issue

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

App Store Connect - AppTrackingTransparency issue

Hello,

Since Apple is checking the AppTracking thing when we submit an app to the App Store, i always get this message:
    Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

We're looking forward to completing the review of your app, but we need more information to continue. Specifically, we noticed that your app uses the AppTrackingTransparency framework, but we haven't been able to locate the relevant AppTrackingTransparency permission requests.

While it is not required to implement AppTrackingTransparency at this time, we check to make sure the implementation is compliant with our guidelines when we detect the framework in an app.

Next Steps

If your app integrates AppTrackingTransparency, please indicate where in your app we can find the AppTrackingTransparency permission request.

If your app does not integrate AppTrackingTransparency, please indicate this information in the Review Notes section for each version of your app in App Store Connect when submitting for review.
    I've followed every steps from Admob to comply with iOS 14+ requirements, so i don't know what i'm missing or if it's something that must be added to Fusion 2.5?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    but we haven't been able to locate the relevant AppTrackingTransparency permission requests.

did you follow what is mentioned here?

Prepare for iOS 14+ | Google Developers

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've did everything that i was able to do myself, but i don't know how or where to do that part:
    To present the authorization request, call requestTrackingAuthorizationWithCompletionHandler: . We recommend waiting for the completion callback prior to loading ads, so that if the user grants the App Tracking Transparency permission, the Google Mobile Ads SDK can use the IDFA in ad requests.
    I was thinking it would be added automatically by Fusion itself.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that we need an update of the admob for iOS extension to include the App Tracking transparency permission, because while before they were not asking about it, now they ask for it every time and refuse the binary. I need to tell that i don't use it right now to publish a game, and it's making the publish time longer.
    I'm sure that in a near future, all apps will be rejected if they use admob but doesn't show this new window.

We're looking forward to completing the review of your app, but we need more information to continue. Specifically, we noticed that your app uses the AppTrackingTransparency framework, but we haven't been able to locate the relevant AppTrackingTransparency permission requests.

While it is not required to implement AppTrackingTransparency at this time, we check to make sure the implementation is compliant with our guidelines when we detect the framework in an app.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    mm but adding the string in plist it give you the dialog asking for user authorization about this? i will check again
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    mm but adding the string in plist it give you the dialog asking for user authorization about this? i will check again
    Well, i've never seen it, and i'm correctly adding all the infos in the plist file, but it seems to requires an action into the code to show the window.

Must add this somewhere i guess:
    Code:
    call requestTrackingAuthorizationWithCompletionHandler: