User Tag List

Thread: Many problems with joypads

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many problems with joypads

Hi guys,
    I have often report by my users than their joypads not works.
    I tried with my app many setting to solve it but nothing.
    I try Xbox Object, Joypad 2 object and standard commands, but nothing, all have some genre of problems.
    I bought also Vaccine2 but for me is incompressible (and I presume I must re-settting all commands in my games, its a huge work).

Some advices to improve the joypad in the Clickteam Fusion apps?

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a new SDL Joystick object, you could try that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, but how works it? Do you have some tutorial?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has an example included (check under Fusion\Examples\ for SDL) but it's more of a tester MFA. Still, if you play around with that MFA you should be able to work out what information the joypads are feeding back.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I understoond with this I must remap all game - frame per frame - the movement of the players, right? A little bit long...
    I'm afraid not solution if not rewrite the 50%+ of the game :/

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seep View Post
    If I understoond with this I must remap all game - frame per frame - the movement of the players, right? A little bit long...
    I'm afraid not solution if not rewrite the 50%+ of the game :/
    Maybe, but SDL is well maintained, and you won't be dependent on Clickteam having time. The object is also open source.
    I may be wrong, but I think there have been some joypad updates sent around on the Clickteam Discord, that were done by a third party so CT haven't approved them for shipping with Fusion yet.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had never problems with joypad 2 it works fine. the only probleme i found is with differents brands of joypads and buttons are mapped differently, but it's possible to do anything for this . what is the problem for you?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    principally I presume Is a problem with inputs. But I never found a right way to setting auto-input, so many players also with 360/One controller have problems (I added in my games the input selector, but I think Is a less intuitive). Other problems are about all others controllers like PS4, Switch o general Joystick.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i made this mfa to config joypad, with this, all joypad will work identically

config joystick.mfa