User Tag List

Thread: Is there a list of supported controllers anywhere (without using VACCINE)?

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a list of supported controllers anywhere (without using VACCINE)?

Decided to try out the Joystick 2 Object example, but I tried it with my Switch pro controller and it didn’t work. I assume it’s just not supported. Is there a list of supported controllers/gamepads, so I can look at my options for that sort of thing? And I mean ones that work without the need for VACCINE.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind, yes. Is there a list of supported controllers?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know it's not what you're asking for but you could try your luck with the rather new SDL Joystick Extension instead of the outdated Joystick 2 object. I haven't tried a Switch controller with it but SDL plays well with a bunch of modern controllers.

It comes in two flavours:
    Original by @PkR https://community.clickteam.com/threads/107277-SDL-Joystick-Object-release (Follow PkR's instructions)
    DarkEDIF port by @Phi http://dark-wire.com/storage/extlist.php (scroll down to its download link)

I believe the difference for us users, is that the latter is an alternate version that fixes some bugs and removes the need to include an external .dll with your app.

I am not sure what gamepads are supported for each object out there, sorry I cannot be of much help on that point!