Looking for Clickteam Developer

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Looking to pay a Clickteam developer for one small project. It's for point and click movement for the player, avoiding obstacles, and for enemy to find and surround player while also avoiding obstacles. A few minor additions to this as well. Please pm me.

• You could also look at this post, it should be able to do what you're after with a bit of exploring the code: Please login to see this link.

Funnily enough I did play with that MFA. But inputting a high speed just broke it completely. Perhaps there was something I overlooked?

Edited once, last by JumpUp_Games: Grammar (January 16, 2021 at 6:52 PM).

• Can you dm me on Discord at knd94#8718 please? I'm not exactly sure what you want, but I have a point and click system, and I kind of know about A.I., but I'll need to know what I'm working with in order to understand and help you out.

Thanks!

Also you can give me your mfa file and we can figure this out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!