User Tag List

Thread: Automatic ordering of tiles?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Automatic ordering of tiles?

I have a new problem where I have 3 different types of tiles that is supposed to act as a counter that should be able to sort themself depending on the position of other tiles to form a cohesive whole. I understand that I must do this with fastloops but I have not been able to do it properly since I need from what I understand check overlaps with other items of the same instance.

I have uploaded an example where I have two sets of tiles. The one on the right (the blue one) is how I would want the green tiles on the left to look after they are sorted. (The blue ones are now 3 different objects, but the green one has the different images in its different animation frames).

Do anyone know how to do this?

tiles.jpg
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredetmumu View Post
    Hmm it seems to be in the right direction but there is something wrong

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what?
    green one is like blue one, or i didn't understand what you want

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what?
    green one is like blue one, or i didn't understand what you want
    This is how the example looks for me tiles2.jpg

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i didn't see very well the first time, excuse me. why there is "TCCT" on top of blue one?
    AutomaticOrdering1.mfa

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i didn't see very well the first time, excuse me. why there is "TCCT" on top of blue one?
    AutomaticOrdering1.mfa
    This works with this specific arrangement, but I must have been a bit unclear with what I am after. I was just arranging the counters this way as an example. The goal is to be able to arrange them in any form and have them automatically arrange themself properly. Not just for this specific form

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Either you build an autotile example to creating the correct tile but it sounds more like you want to hide the "walls" if something is above the others? If so you could also check the Y position of an object, if the Y is lower than the other (it's above) move it to the back. That way, lower objects would be in the front and cover up the walls.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    Either you build an autotile example to creating the correct tile but it sounds more like you want to hide the "walls" if something is above the others? If so you could also check the Y position of an object, if the Y is lower than the other (it's above) move it to the back. That way, lower objects would be in the front and cover up the walls.
    I think I am trying to create an autotile thing so that the correct tile frames are shown depending on position of other tiles around it.