So I have this game that I made and uploaded online back in early 2020, and I've been updating it constantly to fix bugs and all that throughout the course of the year. Just last night I discovered that my application's .exe wouldn't open anymore. It gives me the "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail" error. I'm not sure if this sort of topic would belong in this community, but I was curious if it's either my PC missing anything, or my app's .mfa?

Therefore I went ahead and created a new application and just copied and pasted all of the frames from my old .mfa to the new, as well as modifying some of the game's programming. After all that, I built the application and it opened, but I renamed it "test.exe" and put it in my downloads folder, so then I decided to build it again since I was confident that it was fixed, but this time under its actual file name (title of the game) and put it in my desktop, and to my surprise, it wouldn't open once again, I got the same error. Does anybody know why I keep getting this error, I've been trying to figure it out all day today, but nothing... Please help!

Thanks!