During all my work in CTF2.5, I have repeatedly encountered emergency closings of the program (crashes). Sometimes I lost my progress on a project.
I've compiled a list of up to what point you'd better save your job as soon as possible.
Always save your mfa project
- before working in a window with application elements (Data elements);
- before listening to an audio sample;
- before changes in the behavior of the object;
- before changes in global events;
- before changes on a frame with a lot of objects;
- before opening the search for everything window (Find all.../Ctrl+Shift+F);
- before viewing search results;
- before working in the Library window;
- before starting the application with the profiler enabled;
- before viewing the results of the profiler;
- before and after significant changes;
- before an action that may cause Fusion to freeze for a while.
And separate recommendation. Change the creation of backups in the Fuison preferences to a higher value.
Good luck with your projects. Save the projects often.