I recently moved my extension project to my laptop, everything works fine while building, but I get an error message "The ordinal 58 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Data\Runtime\Unicode\edrtex.exe" when I trying to debug it in VS.
I have checked the debugging section, the command line has been set to pathname of edrtex.exe as the help doc said, for me it's
and the program argument line is
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Data\Runtime\Unicode\edrtex.exe
But I still got the same error message
The strange thing is, if I set the command line to the pathname of edrt.exe I can start debugging properly, even the mfa has 2.5+ exclusive features. I still get the same error message even if I run edrtex.exe directly, while I get no error and app exit automatically when running edrt.exe.
So, I assume this might be an issue specific to edrtex.exe in R293.1 cause I can debug it in R292.2X...