User Tag List

Thread: Can i Get Xna Support?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Firefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Can i Get Xna Support?

I got the XNA exporter a bit back. I am really frustrated with this because I can't figure out what to do with it because the instructions aren't very clear.
    Can I get some better instructions on what to download? Because I have tried to get visual studios and added a ton of stuff. Thanks

Also totally different matter but I can't figure out how to find my registration code for the fusion 2.5 standard version can I get help with that too? I need it for registering it on the passport.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Microsoft has dropped XNA for a long time, I'm not even sure you can still find the tools to build XNA apps created by Fusion nowadays nor if this works on Windows 10. Also in the meantime Fusion got tons of new features that aren't supported by the deprecated XNA exporter. Well, I'm not a XNA expert myself, maybe someone who used it recently can answer.

To get your CF 2.5 serial, connect to our store and check in your account. If you can't do it for some reason, submit a support ticket with your details (email address, date of purchase, etc) to https://service.clickteam.com/kb/faq.php?id=5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does that mean unless I already had the Visual studio packages before it was discontinued, I can not really do anything with it? If so I suggest that the clickstore puts that into the description so that people know they whether they can or can't do anything with it. I am not sure about others but I definitely would have liked to know that when I got it.

Also Thank you Yves for the advice on my serial number for cf2.5 engine. I was able to find it on the store page.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I don't know really, maybe wait if someone who got it working recently sees this thread.

I'll suggest we remove it from Clickstore, IMHO this exporter is now too outdated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I don't know really, maybe wait if someone who got it working recently sees this thread.

I'll suggest we remove it from Clickstore, IMHO this exporter is now too outdated.
    These are my thoughts too. If it can not be used I don't see a purpose for it personally. But if it can then it would not make sense to get rid of it.
    I will keep exporter for a bit incase someone more experienced can tell me how to use it.