Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not 100, 1000 objects

Clicker Fusion 2.5Firefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i FIXED THA BUT still not working here is mfa link. https://invite.bublup.com/vBCZNXfz8EsL
    please look and see the problem

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried using a circle as your player and overlap the Circle with your actual player sprite?

Basically the circle acts as the players collision only object. This allows your player to move smoothly around without getting stuck on walls and such. The circle also allows for your player to hit a wall at a corner and auto correct to fit the space needed to fit between doors and such.

Basically, use the Circle as the player and use ( Compare to the number of circle objects = 1 ) to position your player's Overlay ( Game graphics ) over the circle. Also add Animation matching to the circle's animation. Which the circle can always be a circle, but just have different animations for the circle ( Player ) then make under the ( Compare to the number of circle objects = 1 ) change animation ( Overlay graphics ) to Circle Animation / Direction.

This will keep your overlay ( Graphics ) going in the direction of the Circle ( Actual Player ). You can also control the Overlays Animation Speed by the Circle's Speed. This way your overlay is not walking when the circle is up against a wall.

Then, if your player ( Circle ) dies ( Destroy ). You can trigger any events you want with the overlay and the overlay will not effect Score, lives, etc...

I actually made a Mario Fan Game this way ages ago. When the circle was destroyed. I had a Path object load ( Invisible ) that would take the overlay and move it up then force it off the screen. Which the camera did not follow it, because the camera was attached to the circle. However, the animation of Mario Dying was triggered by the Path Object I made being a value of 1.

So basically, all my overlay graphics for the player could be controlled by numerous variables and I didn't have to make numerous Player models.

Hope this helps.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Firefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not tried before I will look at that and see how it works

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3