User Tag List

Thread: Current Google Play Android Rules: Android App Bundle

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Current Google Play Android Rules: Android App Bundle

Current Android Export Rule by Google - you cannot use apk you have to use Android App Bundle

Does anybody know how to create android app bundle in CF2.5 standard edition (i dont have developer edition)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to change build type to AAB, but this type available only with Deleloper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does Dev edition of aab support asset packs?

I dont mind buy dev edition if it works (ie supports the features not crippleware) -- for example aab has a limit of 150mb for apk so you must have aab asset pack support for it to actually work

I dont want to buy dev edition to find out its a limited implementation (doesnt support the features of aab) and im still stuck with doing it manually

1) does dev aab support asset pack
    2) is there anyone who can help in making a aab from command line (if no to 1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aab asset pack

Quote Originally Posted by foster_991 View Post
    Does Dev edition of aab support asset packs?
    Im surprised if nobody knows? Does cf2.5dev edition build aab support asset packs>
    If it doesnt then google play wont accept apks over 150mb and it wont be any good.

Can someone who has build an android build with aab let us know the steps?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    For your question the flavors and direct asset library are being reviewed (these have been manually tested) either method requires a lot of changes in the Editor and I am not sure it is possible in 2.5, it is on my to-do list marked as pending.

On the delivery of assets, the version of which should be acceptable for Fusion 2.5, there are many online problems, packages are not downloaded, the application hangs. We expect Google to increase this value, which is currently low compared to the existing programming tools.
    But be sure upon completion of the important pending that have been required by Google, we will continue to search for a solution. This change affects Clickteam and its Fusion 2.5 product and most of the products available on the market.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...