User Tag List

Thread: I need help to extract text from google translator. (may be necessary to know JS)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy I need help to extract text from google translator. (may be necessary to know JS)

Hello again.
    The title thing. I need help to extract that text.

Imagen1.png Imagen2.png

I was trying to guess by doing tests with what I found by inspecting the page, in the part of the translated text and the copy button.
    The copy button thing was because I thought "well, if I can't copy the translated text, I can try to run whatever that button does"
    In case it makes any difference, I also mention that the translation will always be from Spanish to English.

I assume it must be one of these options, I made several attempts with various combinations but did not work.

Imagen3.png

By the way, I can add the text I want and have it translated by modifying the url, but if there is a more efficient way to do it, I would like to know that too.

Thanks in advance.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, use Google translate API. It's the easiest way and the first 500 000 characters are free each month.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    look at the "Examples/WebX/Application console translator google.mfa" in the examples folder for Web Control Object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haoujey View Post
    Hi, use Google translate API. It's the easiest way and the first 500 000 characters are free each month.
    Google translate API?
    a8c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fnkycoldmadeanr View Post
    look at the "Examples/WebX/Application console translator google.mfa" in the examples folder for Web Control Object
    I saw it, but it does not work.
    Anyway, I returned to my main idea to use Web View. He was sure he had to be able to be able to remember something years ago to keep track of the price of a cryptomon.
    It turns out that the option was to take the HTML format and I did not see it when I checked a few days ago.
    Now I just have to join my chat translator project. It will not be a problem.

Wewewe.png
    Qwqwqw.jpg
    Rerere.jpg

The characters with which it works are limited. But you can expand by adding to the list in the "gsToUrl" the character and its code.

%%25 %20#%23$%24|%7C&%26/%2F=%3D?%3F\%C5+%2B:%3A,%2C;%3B{%7B}%7D[%5B]%5D^%5E

It is important that the first of the list is the symbol %

Thanks to everyone anyway. If anyone knows a less rustic way to do it, I would appreciate it if you share it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can not find how to edit the comment.

The thing is that I found a couple of details, a pretty serious one.
    1 (The Serious): This has to go up there, if not, it converts you to a single type of symbol.
    2 (It is not so necessary): If for some reason, you put one of those codes, the text finder will detect it and cause chaos. I'm lazy to correct it, so in my case it's going to be like that.
    3 (I forgot to draw it): Instead of "on Status Change", it would be better a "on Load Complete". It happens that that "on status change" is activated if you pass the mouse above things, which activates the loop and is very heavy as to do it all the time.

Sin título2.jpg

Here I leave the mfa in case someone is interested in using it.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sSm...TvD28TugK/view