User Tag List

Thread: Can someone make a comparison video between 2.5 and 2.5+?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone make a comparison video between 2.5 and 2.5+?

I'm thinking about whether or not I should invest in the new 2.5+ DLC to improve and optimize my games, however, I'm not sure how different games would run so could someone who has the DLC make a comparison video and a review, their own thoughts and opinions whether it's worth the money?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For myself I can't imagine to work without it. If your project is getting bigger you might want to move to 2.5+ DLC. if your project is small and you're fine with current functions and some limits, I guess you don't probably need it. Anyway differences can be seen on : https://www.clickteam.com/clickteam-fusion-2-5-plus-feature-overview

and we'll be getting group browser with next update for +

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my take is the upgrade from 2.5 to + is a muuuuuch better deal than the upgrade from standard to developer.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AshraldRails View Post
    I'm not sure how different games would run......
    It's not really about how they run. Yes, it has dx11, but chances are your game will run more or less the same. Possibly a little less microstuttering,I'm not sure.

The benefits of 2.5+ are mainly about the experience of using Fusion becoming greatly improved. It unlocks certain limitations, gives you more flexibility, and introduces a whole bunch of quality of life updates. I enjoy using Fusion much much more now. I work faster, get lost and confused in my code far less often, and have even been able to build things of a level of complexity that was simply unimaginable for me before.

Find All, custom qualifiers, and proper global events are worth the price alone.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can read all the additions here:

https://www.clickteam.com/clickteam-fusion-2-5-plus

Asking someone to put the time into making a comparison video when you can just read a few pages is... a pretty big ask, lol