User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tester for AndroidX version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would try it with my custom platform movement + a game I'm working on with it, would be mostly using Layer object, Array object, Easing object, Multiple touch object, probably some String Tokenizer as well
    Another thing I could try it with would be my project of a remote virtual keyboard (like StreamDeck), I would use RedRelay (based on Lacewing but compatible with Android), INI, GET, Active Picture, 9 Slices and File.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    please as stated in teh original post , i need to knwo in which project you will use and which are teh extensions involved in it, thanks again, this is key to be sure all important extension are tested in a real environtment.
    The primary extensions being used will are: HighScore, AdMob and Chartboost which are all android compatible. The game is still an unnamed surfing game but very far along and will most likely be released in a matter of days to the public. So far all compiled versions of this game work on real Android hardware. I will also be using the same extensions for a second game in the near future which is currently in planning but undeveloped.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using AndroidX for a long time on fusion built apps already, as i grab the build files and load my projects into Android Studio.
    gradle.properties has android.useAndroidX=true
    My last build.gradle had these implementations and others:
    'androidx.multidex:multidex:2.0.1'
    'androidx.core:core:1.3.2'
    'androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.2.0'
    'androidx.legacy:legacy-support-v4:1.0.0'

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftWarewolf View Post
    I have been using AndroidX for a long time on fusion built apps already, as i grab the build files and load my projects into Android Studio.
    gradle.properties has android.useAndroidX=true
    My last build.gradle had these implementations and others:
    'androidx.multidex:multidex:2.0.1'
    'androidx.core:core:1.3.2'
    'androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.2.0'
    'androidx.legacy:legacy-support-v4:1.0.0'
    Hi @SoftWarewolf,
    How do you get the build files ?

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haoujey View Post
    Hi @SoftWarewolf,
    How do you get the build files ?

Thanks
    This basically only works when the build fails, you could just add a spelling mistake in the source of any android extension you use (unzip, use any text editor to remove a ; or something like that and zip it back up)
    It's built in C:\Users\*you*\AppData\Local\Temp in a folder called And###.tmp (### = some number, just search by date modified), as long as the error message that the build failed stays open the files stay there, as soon as you close the message or the build completes then the files are removed. You can copy out this folder and load it up in Android Studio. (just remember to fix the extension you changed, and remove the delete root part of the build.gradle)
    After having your project in android studio, you can hold shift while exporting from fusion to export raw files including the application.ccn which you can copy to \app\src\main\res\raw\ to update the app (sometimes fails to work if you've added additional kinds of events or any new extensions etc.)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftWarewolf View Post
    This basically only works when the build fails, you could just add a spelling mistake in the source of any android extension you use (unzip, use any text editor to remove a ; or something like that and zip it back up)
    It's built in C:\Users\*you*\AppData\Local\Temp in a folder called And###.tmp (### = some number, just search by date modified), as long as the error message that the build failed stays open the files stay there, as soon as you close the message or the build completes then the files are removed. You can copy out this folder and load it up in Android Studio. (just remember to fix the extension you changed, and remove the delete root part of the build.gradle)
    After having your project in android studio, you can hold shift while exporting from fusion to export raw files including the application.ccn which you can copy to \app\src\main\res\raw\ to update the app (sometimes fails to work if you've added additional kinds of events or any new extensions etc.)
    I will try it, Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any update on androidx migration progress ?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would test this on custom extensions I am writing for Android to access sensors.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Fernando
    So, any idea when a public release will be available?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    oh this androidX version is available in 293.2+ please use 293.5
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast