Thread: Tester for AndroidX version

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Tester for AndroidX version

Hello,

We require 4-6 testers for the AndroidX version.

For this, those who wish to participate must have the standard fusion developer version (non Steam), and willing to provide small written reports of what they have tested in this new version.

Those who want to participate please leave here in which project they will use and which extensions they will use in their tests.

Thanks
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it require a specific hardware or Android OS version for testing?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you also need a tester for the steam version of Fusion 2.5/2.5+ in the later stages of testing, I could give it a try in my game.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @NaitorStudios androidX are the new libraries that replace the old support libs.

this version goes from android 4.4 to 11 so any devices will do, of course when need to test the permissions, from api 23 to 28 (29 with legacy mode) are handled as it were, but for new Storage Manager permission you do require a device from API 30

==========================

It is recommended to read about the storage manager since need to be approved by Google.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i can try and help test if u need testers, tho i'm still very new to android

also is it only standard developer, or can u have the 2.5+DLC

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got your message about volunteering to test AndroidX. I'm going to be producing a couple of games that will be using Platform Movement object, Platform Swing Object, Particle spray object, Hi Score, admob and Chartboost. Other extensions may include The Google Play series of extensions, angler, Parallaxer, Save game and Wargame map object.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatchsoft View Post
    Got your message about volunteering to test AndroidX. I'm going to be producing a couple of games that will be using Platform Movement object, Platform Swing Object, Particle spray object, Hi Score, admob and Chartboost. Other extensions may include The Google Play series of extensions, angler, Parallaxer, Save game and Wargame map object.
    Most of these are Windows only and will not be compatible with Android runtime...
    You can check for compatibility on Extension Manager

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, since it doesn't require anything fancy to test, I want to be a tester as well

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    please as stated in teh original post , i need to knwo in which project you will use and which are teh extensions involved in it, thanks again, this is key to be sure all important extension are tested in a real environtment.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i can test it on a fighting game, i would be using the following objects - array,date & time, layer, multiple touch, screenzoom, string parser, string tokenizer

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast