User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Clickteam Fusion 2.5 - Palette Swap Shader Finished 5/21/2021

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Yes, Fusion's shaders are DirectX shaders, programmed in HLSL.
    There's no universal shader language... OpenGL should be the most compatible graphical API, but currently not compatible with modern MacOS, iOS, Xbox...
    You can find certain new extensions that can use GLSL (OpenGL) shaders on Android, but there are many issues, like the lack of alpha channel or being limited to apply to the entire background/screen.
    Hey thank you for the great explanation, much appreciated!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a few stupid errors I've managed to port it.
    Attachment 30635
    Unfortunately the port doesn't seem to be working.
    Без имени-2.png

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Kage it is working, what you're seeing there is most likely a problem on the events of this example.
    It seems like it failed to switch the palette, so it's using the first one that was loaded, which was Kirby's palette.
    As long you load the correct palette texture it should work, so check the example again.
    An just to make sure you're not using a old broken example, here's the one that works here:
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Kage it is working, what you're seeing there is most likely a problem on the events of this example.
    It seems like it failed to switch the palette, so it's using the first one that was loaded, which was Kirby's palette.
    As long you load the correct palette texture it should work, so check the example again.
    An just to make sure you're not using a old broken example, here's the one that works here:
    i try to switch kirby palette, nothing happens, in dx9 version everything works right away, in this one there is no reaction, what am i doing wrong?
    Без имени-2.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh, I figured it out, sorry for the confusion. I have one more stupid question: since I'm developing a fighting game (Mortal Kombat), this shader would be perfect for me with the FLIP function, is it possible to add this?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I can add it, sure, but be aware that flipping the sprite won't change the actual collision mask, so you most definitely need a separated object for hitbox or that trick of embedded hitbox.
    I'll see if I can add the flip today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I can add it, sure, but be aware that flipping the sprite won't change the actual collision mask, so you most definitely need a separated object for hitbox or that trick of embedded hitbox.
    I'll see if I can add the flip today.
    Wow, thank you very much, about collisions - I have them just as separate objects, so to save memory, I just need a palette change and flipping

Без имени-1.jpg

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you got it to work with your MK sprites? Cause seems like a lot of colors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you got it to work with your MK sprites? Cause seems like a lot of colors
    I have not yet figured out how to associate the colors of grayscale with normal color map hmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks strange... NaitorStudios is it possible to change about 150 palette colors with a shader?

123456.png
    Attached files Attached files

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast