User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: non-public API usage Xcode

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried and got the same error message by email. Btw, is there a quicker method to test than submitting the archive to app store connect and wait for the mail?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I tried this. Commented only the code in the method. But got the same error.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    i tried different ways but the simple one is this.

search for CIAdViewController.m (inside Application/UI)
    open it
    search for positioniAD method
    comment all code inside it. (to comment all lines at once: select the whole block of lines inside this method, be sure to leave {} and using keyboard press Cmd+/

try and let me know

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    I've tried and got the same error message by email. Btw, is there a quicker method to test than submitting the archive to app store connect and wait for the mail?
    I get the error while distributing on Xcode. For testing maybe one can upload but not submit the build.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Oh sorry, you will need to wait for the final release, to remove all code.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have same issue. Upper method didn't help.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are familiar with Xcode and your app release is really urgent, you can follow my tip at discord fusion Android channel:

https://discord.com/channels/1905521...28623065808936

That way I was able to update some of my apps

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does Clickteam have an estimation on when the problem will be fixed? It's the first time that such a major problem occurred

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fyi, I don't think this was caused by a change from the newer version of Clickteam Fusion 2.5, but from a change in the new xcode. I tried reverting back to Fusion version 292.29 and even 292.22, and xcode still gave me the same error, even though I am certain that I made successful builds with 292.22 in the past.

For those who are still stuck, I managed to make it work by removing everything in the CIAdViewController.m class, and every single reference made to it in other classes. Basically, what I did first was to comment all of the code in CIAdViewController.m, then I built the code, and followed the errors, to figure out where elements from this class were still being referenced.

You need to be careful if you follow this method, though, and remove only the references to anything iAd related and nothing more, otherwise you will create new errors. And of course, if you are actually using iAds for revenue, then this method probably won't be good for you.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    yes there is an issue when building without these files, I will inform Yves about this.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same problem with the three errors and the suggested solutions do not work help me I can no longer publish apps on IOS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast