User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: non-public API usage Xcode

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me, Fusion just crashes when i try to build the full project...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly the same issue here. "app store connect operation error your app contains non-public API usage". This error suddenly occured yesterday when I tried to upload a new binary to apple appstore connect. A few days ago it worked perfectly. I have no iAds (of course) and I need to upload a new build very soon to fix some bugs with my app "Σήμερα" (simera). Please fix it asap

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to tell you that I use xcode 12.2.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhkc View Post
    Hi Fernando,

I've sent a message, but not sure if it's allowed. So here's the error when trying to build Xcode final project with the new Runtime replaced:

..AppData\Local\Temp\IPhF89.tmp\Classes\Extentions \CExtLoad.m was not found

Thanks for the info I will check ASAP
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Ok I found the problem. Since the new project delete files that are checked by the actual editor is not possible to use this at the present time, I need to talk to Yves about this, meanwhile in short bits I will publish a list of steps to do on your xcode project.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok thanks. steps in xcode would be alright too

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    i tried different ways but the simple one is this.

search for CIAdViewController.m (inside Application/UI)
    open it
    search for positioniAD method
    comment all code inside it. (to comment all lines at once: select the whole block of lines inside this method, be sure to leave {} and using keyboard press Cmd+/

try and let me know
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As this bug is really serious, it would be great to grasp the opportunity to fix all the issues of the ios exporter. As you porbably know, every time someone is opening the project in xcode it has to change almost every setting (eg. ios 6 > 12, fix the majority of "!", remove the old languages) in it. Also, the code written is TOO old You have to refresh it. You can check on the left side of the screen all the suggestions in the code that say that "this is not used anymore", "you should replace with that", "this is obsolete" etc. Also, metal engine is not supported. Another thing is inside the Fusion app; lots of objects are missing such as dropdown lists, message boxes, edit boxes, menu bars, views etc. Also, those objects that exist are old and they do not work properly (eg. the list object is creating a grey gap at the bottom). The majority of the ios extensions are missing too! We only have ios object with very limited options. We cannot use the compass, apple maps, safari browser (the webview is not working good), camera(the object is problematic), video & audio player (limited support), no sharing (the extension that is sold separately is too buggy), game center is old and with limited options, no icloud or apple files connection, no imessage support, no phone call support, no calendar support and many more. I really love F5+ but it's time to update it. IOS platform is the best platform for developers due to the fact that people with ios devices pay more than those who use android.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... I forgot the most important; face id is missing as well.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of this works.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast