User Tag List

Thread: Are Specific steam conversions possible?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are Specific steam conversions possible?

So I have a question. I own Clickteam Fusion 2.5+DLC, I own it for stand-alone actually, and I have been wondering about something more specific.

You see, I want to upgrade from my current 2.5+ standalone to Developer, but I don't really know how to do that. I asked a friend about it and he got his upgrade on steam and made it stand alone by paying for a conversion.

I want to know if can you just buy the Upgrade DLC from steam and convert just that? Or do you have to buy everything along with the DLC to convert it? Would you need to buy the steam version of Fusion WITH the upgrade to convert, or can you JUST get the upgrade and convert?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novelty View Post
    So I have a question. I own Clickteam Fusion 2.5+DLC, I own it for stand-alone actually, and I have been wondering about something more specific.

You see, I want to upgrade from my current 2.5+ standalone to Developer, but I don't really know how to do that. I asked a friend about it and he got his upgrade on steam and made it stand alone by paying for a conversion.

I want to know if can you just buy the Upgrade DLC from steam and convert just that? Or do you have to buy everything along with the DLC to convert it? Would you need to buy the steam version of Fusion WITH the upgrade to convert, or can you JUST get the upgrade and convert?
    You can buy from Steam and buy the key conversion service Clickteam offers : https://clickstore.clickteam.com/steam_conversion?keyword=conversion.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    steam is for steam - not your stand alone; if you make that mistake you will have to contact CT and get it sorted

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need to buy Steam versions and then convert them in order to upgrade standalone versions. If you want to upgrade your standalone copies of Fusion 2.5+ products to standalone Developer versions, you can do so by submitting a support ticket to Clickteam here: https://service.clickteam.com/open.php?topicId=14

Select "Product Upgrade Request" for the Query Category field, and fill out the rest of the form.