Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Android sdk and code source needed

Hi
    @Fernando,

I'm desperately looking for an example of c ++ source code and java code for the development of an Android extension.

Tank in advance;

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the java source code, you can already get it for most android extensions by going into the Clickteam Fusion 2.5 folder and then Data\Runtime\Android

From here, just unzip whichever extension you need, and look for the .java files.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeean_lion View Post
    For the java source code, you can already get it for most android extensions by going into the Clickteam Fusion 2.5 folder and then Data\Runtime\Android

From here, just unzip whichever extension you need, and look for the .java files.
    Thank you, infact i would like the C++ part to start-point , is it different between edittime.cpp for windows extension or make some special code for android to obtain .mfx file ? The java part is not probleme for me i think ...

Thanks again

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The C++ version mainly exists to define the Actions, Expressions, and Conditions available to the extension so the editor knows about them at edit time. The runtime code from the MFX isn't used in the Android runtime.

I believe there is also a function you can define which can modify the android build, for instance the manifest.xml, but I haven't actually figured this out yet myself and can't find the references to it I saw a couple days ago.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by airways View Post
    The C++ version mainly exists to define the Actions, Expressions, and Conditions available to the extension so the editor knows about them at edit time. The runtime code from the MFX isn't used in the Android runtime.

I believe there is also a function you can define which can modify the android build, for instance the manifest.xml, but I haven't actually figured this out yet myself and can't find the references to it I saw a couple days ago.
    Thank you very much;

Finally i found the solution (after one of my HD crashed )) to make an extension for android , in fact it's not hard, stay tuned for my first simple extension,
    first of all it will read Hardware spec like read Cpu temperature and then shaders comming to android ...

Regards