I've tried everything, and I can't really pinpoint what is causing these issues. First off, being able to figure out only happening on my end, certain actives will not show up for a split second until "popping" onto the frame. This isn't too big of a deal, though it's a strange quirk, because this hasn't happened in previous projects I've made. However, what does still happen on different peoples ends who I got to test the build report certain actives not appearing that I had put within the frame editor (which is actually just one active at the end on top of a large platform, it's an active that disappears within the actual game when I start up the runtime).
Take a look: