User Tag List

Thread: What html5 extension do you want ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What html5 extension do you want ?

Hi again,

What html5 extension do you want ?

The answer will give me the path to take. So I don't work to waste time

thank you in advance ;

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3D mesh...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being able to embed font ttf files would be amazing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice View Post
    3D mesh...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceKoala View Post
    Being able to embed font ttf files would be amazing.
    I am now on 100% android extension (java, eclipse, android studio...) , after that i can look your request;

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello, what extension are you doing for android? for html as already mentioned it would be nice to have extensions to publish games on html game sites like crazygames, poki, y8, kongregate, armorgames and newgrouds. obviously when you understand how to integrate advertising on only one of the sites then it is the same for all. I don't understand how to create a pause to stop the game and make the advertisement appear, it would be nice to have a step by step video tutorial explaining it. perhaps the best solution would be a video explaining how to integrate functions for example on Y8.com and google ads video advertising for html games. I am willing to pay something

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by janpier View Post
    hello, what extension are you doing for android? for html as already mentioned it would be nice to have extensions to publish games on html game sites like crazygames, poki, y8, kongregate, armorgames and newgrouds. obviously when you understand how to integrate advertising on only one of the sites then it is the same for all. I don't understand how to create a pause to stop the game and make the advertisement appear, it would be nice to have a step by step video tutorial explaining it. perhaps the best solution would be a video explaining how to integrate functions for example on Y8.com and google ads video advertising for html games. I am willing to pay something
    Hi i will make an extension for android to display glsl shaders and found the solution after many hours of working;

So you can easily post html games made with fusion on crazygames and others online platform games ;
    You can zip the entire project or send with index.html, the rest is displayed on frame on the platform ;

Like i said i am very busy with android c++ & java ..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Gigatron

I would love to see some extensions for recording system audio or mic audio" It would also be great if the audio could take frequency samples which could be stored as data; example, like for use in a digital tuner. I'd love to creat a educational music app in which a student could sing a note and the program would evaluate it's intonation by comparing it to a frequency chart. I know this is no easy task and i would be willing to pay for the work.

Thank you

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Très bonne idée

"Extensions pour l'enregistrement audio du système ou l'audio du micro"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am gonna request 3dmesh (or something similar to it) for HTML5 as well

Is there a better way to get (and then display) data other than the GET object? Something like that could be cool/useful

Thanks for being open to these suggestions!

dave