Page 26 of 98 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yes! very good idea ! thanks!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a strange little visual glitch on event editor where it gets a blank space if you resize the icons up above by clicking and dragging in the middle...

2021-08-19 13_32_15-Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5+ - [Application 1 - Frame 1_].png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @fernando. I haven't received any pm for gmaps.
    Have you checked the layers bug and the microphone extension compilation errors ?
    Thanks.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Effects routine bug

There seems like a bug has managed to slip unnoticed since MMF2, and this can cause performance issues...
    It's a series of weirdness...
    It happens with the following steps, not sure which shaders you can use to see this, but if needed I can DM a private one with an mfa.
    - First create a Quick Backdrop, set it to motif mode then set border size to anything above 0, the border will make so the shader doesn't repeat in motif.
    (This is actually nice and can be useful, so it's not a problem)
    -Then apply the shader, you'll see while toggling border from 0 to whatever that it changes the appearence, doubling the effect of the shader.

So basically effects are rendered twice in this scenario, first in a blank texture then on the background, for some reason it doubles the effect intensity.
    I tried a workaround by sampling the top-left pixels, so if it's alpha is 0, it knows it wasn't supposed to render and skip it.
    But this results in another problem: if the top-left corner of the QBD is out of view, it renders the shader twice again, so the workaround is useless with scrolling.

It's really weird and I'm sure it can cause performance issues.
    So Yves, if you want me to send the mfa and shader for you to see the issue in action, I can do it.
    You most likely already have the shader (it's from Alonso's game, Heart Forth Alicia: OffsetStationaryParam)
    I was trying to figure out a workaround for him and noticed the bug wasn't patched on 2.5.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just can't compile the game... Fusion crashes on compilation. And I still can't found the reason. What I need to do?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if this is possible but would be great to be able to reference an objects flags Name. As far as i can tell i can only get the number.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haoujey View Post
    Hi @fernando. I haven't received any pm for gmaps.
    Have you checked the layers bug and the microphone extension compilation errors ?
    Thanks.
    Microphone must be available at clickstore, for androidX

i will check GMaps
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BETA not showing for me. Stuck at 293.1

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also get this message in upgrade.
    We’ll be back soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment, we’ll be back online shortly!
    — Clickteam

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool version! I find that the Event Explorer is going to be really useful with creating my games!

Page 26 of 98 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast