User Tag List

Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a temporary workaround, you could try using some non-standard 'space' characters, such as the "punctuation space". You can find them in the windows character map utility, or you may be able to copy/paste them from my text below (the first character of each line):

 punctuation space (this one may work as it often gets treated more like a 'real character' by various programs, rather than as a space)
     en quad space
     em quad space
     6-per-em space

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    As a temporary workaround, you could try using some non-standard 'space' characters, such as the "punctuation space". You can find them in the windows character map utility, or you may be able to copy/paste them from my text below (the first character of each line):

 punctuation space (this one may work as it often gets treated more like a 'real character' by various programs, rather than as a space)
     en quad space
     em quad space
     6-per-em space
    this workaround only work with some fonts (e.g. SourceHanSans)

as DX11 runtime works differently↓

Unlike the Windows API used by the other runtimes, this API will not try to get missing character glyphes from close fonts. This means (1) that you can only use truetype fonts with this runtime, and (2) that you must make sure that the font you use contains the glyphes for the all characters used in your application.
    we still need to wait until staff fix it.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    this workaround only work with some fonts (e.g. SourceHanSans)
    this workaround only work with some fonts (e.g. SourceHanSans)->this workaround only work with some fonts (e.g. not work with SourceHanSans)

sorry for the typo.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, love the beta version but Android Font Packer extension stopped working properly after the update. Could you please take a look into it? Thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirEatAlot View Post
    seem to have found at least one of the crashing actions: "move behind object with qualifier" that was copied from another app, seems some reference is missing maybe..

Attachment 30721
    There is an object corruption in this action, the Group.buttons object ihas an incorrect ID, not sure what could have caused this issue (did you copy/paste this action from another app of frame for example?). If you edit the action, you'll see the "Group.Buttons" object is not selected, which means something is wrong. Just reselect the Group.Buttons object in the object list when you edit the action, this will fix the issue.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoct View Post
    Hey, love the beta version but Android Font Packer extension stopped working properly after the update. Could you please take a look into it? Thanks!
    I tested it, it seems OK.

What build of Fusion were you using before?

I see there were changes in the build 293.2 in the way the object detects font files on disk when the application is built, maybe your fonts can't be found anymore. For what fonts did it stop working?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Infinite zooming

You can zoom in infinitely via Ctrl + in the Event/List editors
    I kinda like this though lol

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could I ask for another feature before stable? e.e

I see a lot of people complaining about how difficult it is to make a custom movement, specially one that works for instances without the need of a For Each loop and nested Fast Loops.
    Since making behaviors having a "invisible For Each" would be much more difficult, I have a small suggestion.
    I see how setting a position to the object's alt value works independently, meaning if a instance got a different value it will use the value from the respective instance, but setting a position means it will teleport around, getting inside obstacles and such.
    So, could it please be added a mode to Set X/Y Coordinate where it would be seen as instant move but it would actually be moving 1px at the time, just really really fast, like people do with Fast Loop movements...?

Something that would also help specially for making enemies and stuff would be the capability of check if the object would collide/overlap something if it was in a different position, basically it moves the hitbox to a point, test for collision and move it back, without ever being seen doing it.

Edit: Now that I'm thinking here, a "Scoped Fast Loop" could basically do the same, would this be easier? o.o

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds like a pretty huge feature. I doubt you'll get it before the next stable release.

Besides, how would it know which collisions to test for? If it only tests for backdrops, then that's very limited - it's not going to be able to test for enemies, moving platforms, the player, or anything else that's an active.

And if it tests for actives, then how will it know which ones to test for? Hitting 6 different actives (eg. Platform, lava, switch, trampoline, NPC, particle effect) might require 6 different consequences (eg. Stop, die, activate, jump, kill, ignore). How is a generic clickteam action supposed to know what to do in each case?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The same way Position condition works, in fact you can create a entire custom movement that works with instances without fast loops/for each loops, but you can only move 1px at time or lower or it will get inside obstacles.
    I guess some conditions and actions have a internal For Each loop or something, but it's far more efficient than doing it with actual For Each events.
    For example, in this mfa you can see that it doesn't use a Fast Loop or For Each loop for moving, only uses for gravity, cause it has to fall faster than 1px per frame, in this case it doesn't need anything fancy, but how would you do stuff like independent acceleration?
    You simply can't without putting it on a For Each + Fast Loop, unless you use Move Safely 2, but still not ideal.

Embedded Collision Detectors.mfa

You can test it there, if you add multiple instances and set a alt value to the object position at start of frame, it will set each instance independently, like it had a For Each.
    Same if you test for the object position, it will only trigger for objects that reaches that position.

For example, check my Bunnymark, it doesn't use For Each or Fast Loops and it has individual acceleration, directions and so on.
    The only flaw is that I simply can't make it stop on a obstacle, cause it would probably jump over it because it can move more than 1px per frame.

Bunnymark_Fusion V2.mfa

(If you try running this Bunnymark from inside a For Each loop, it loses half of the performance)

Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast