User Tag List

Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.10 - Release version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be much difficult making shaders able to sample what's on top of it?
    It could allow shaders like godrays etc. Since I do create a lot of shaders it would be pretty cool to have this capability.
    Having HDR support would be nice as well, and I don't mean like TV HDR, but the capability of having values working properly above 1.0 on effects and stuff.
    (In a way a shader could see this HDR color and be able to control it without losing color data)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Would it be much difficult making shaders able to sample what's on top of it?
    It could allow shaders like godrays etc. Since I do create a lot of shaders it would be pretty cool to have this capability.
    Having HDR support would be nice as well, and I don't mean like TV HDR, but the capability of having values working properly above 1.0 on effects and stuff.
    (In a way a shader could see this HDR color and be able to control it without losing color data)
    Sampling what's on top of the shader is difficult to do, yes. Or more exactly too difficult to do compared with the possibilities it would give. I've discussed with Anders and he doesn't see this for F3 either.

HDR: not in Fusion 2.5, but "maybe" in Fusion 3.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see, okay, if at least we can sample another object or a layer on Fusion 3 I would be happy.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, and the ANM feature is gonna be really useful but why can't you import ANM files as well?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Suggestion

The Import dialog can shuffle between images sprite sheet parts via these small buttons, but as seen here sprite sheets can contain a lot depending on the tile size and the sheet size it self:
    Import edit box.jpg
    Clicking through them just to get to specific number is very unintuitive, maybe a simple Edit Box next to the buttons to quickly preview tiles?
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nasirfoxx View Post
    Awesome, and the ANM feature is gonna be really useful but why can't you import ANM files as well?
    The image format in ANM files is different from the format of animations in MFA files, plus the images may be slightly different from the original ones, for example if you select image compression in Android/iOS apps and/or the Pre-multiply D3D11 option. We would need to add a new option to save images in standard MFA format. Maybe later.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are vertex shaders still a thing or did it broke with updates over time? That old vertex shader example doesn't seem to work (unless I'm using it wrong)...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    This is a limitation of the Android runtime, those features are not implemented on this platform.
    Is this something that could eventually be added?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Active object not load frame from binary data.
    Active_Object_Image.mfa

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @pradeep I don't think Binary Data can be used in any runtime other than Windows, either way you're doing it wrong.
    You have added the file to binary data but then try to load from a path inside a Android device... The function to open files from binary isn't available on android.
    DataStorage is actually a folder within the phone, where apps can extract data, not the Binary Data path.

Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast